• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauhaus

Banned
aguirre.jpg

Opiate

Hey Opiate is that you in your avatar? Cuz you look like a legit serial Killer.

That is I. That is a strange comment I've now heard on GAF a couple times; I took down my old avatar because it apparently made me look aloof, according to other posters. I hope I'm at least the Patrick Bateman type of serial killer, and not the John Wayne Gacy kind.

i-Lo

That is I. That is a strange comment I've now heard on GAF a couple times; I took down my old avatar because it apparently made me look aloof. I hope I'm at least the Patrick Bateman type of serial killer, and not the Wayne Gaey kind.

Nah, with that hair style, you remind me Christian Slater.

Also, you have two votes against that stupid character act of Aguirre.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys, guys. There's no voting going on here, it was a joke.

So Aguirre will be back with his 3rd and final chance. Has Otrebor exhausted all 3 ( or more ) of his chances? I know he's been banned at least twice so I'm assuming he's gone forever, but I actually prefer his occasional obscene "wft" posts ( that aren't nudity ) over Aguirres faux kawaii persona.

Otrebor 1
Aguirre 0

Guys, guys. There's no voting going on here, it was a joke.

voting is no joke, it's democracy!

So Aguirre will be back with his 3rd and final chance. Has Otrebor exhausted all 3 ( or more ) of his chances? I know he's been banned at least twice so I'm assuming he's gone forever, but I actually prefer his occasional obscene "wft" posts ( that aren't nudity ) over Aguirres faux kawaii persona.

Otrebor 1
Aguirre 0

It's not like there ever was any competiton with fine posts like this from Otrebor (NSFW) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25002496&postcount=163

Trouble

Banned
That is I. That is a strange comment I've now heard on GAF a couple times; I took down my old avatar because it apparently made me look aloof, according to other posters. I hope I'm at least the Patrick Bateman type of serial killer, and not the John Wayne Gacy kind.

Spoiler: Patrick Bateman
wasn't a serial killer, he never actually killed anyone

Spoiler: Patrick Bateman
wasn't a serial killer, he never actually killed anyone

Spoiler:
That is well wide of the mark. It is a device used in the movie that has been very poorly translated from the book. The book asserts no such things, other than to demonstrate his increasing temporal confusion and fugues.

Trouble

Banned
Spoiler:
That is well wide of the mark. It is a device used in the movie that has been very poorly translated from the book. The book asserts no such things, other than to demonstrate his increasing temporal confusion and fugues.

I never read the book, I was referring to the movie.

I never read the book, I was referring to the movie.

Well Patrick Bateman from the book is the original... and I'm pretty sure you are still wrong about it in the movie. In the book
it wasn't implied at all that he didn't do it, stupid Hollywood movie twist without adding anything really, Patrick Bateman is a killer!

Trouble

Banned
and I'm pretty sure you are still wrong and in the movie, all that is part of Patricks delusions. Anyway Patrick Bateman from the book is the first and original one and
it wasn't implied at all that he didn't do it, stupid hollywood movie twist without adding anything really, Patrick Bateman is a killer!

Well I think the movie is intentionally vague, but I like the idea of him
being such an '80s shitbag that he can't even go through with his violent fantasies.

Damnit now I'm going to have to read the book, I guess. :p

Well I think the movie is intentionally vague, but I like the idea of him
being such an '80s shitbag that he can't even go through with his violent fantasies.

Damnit now I'm going to have to read the book, I guess. :p

The book is awesome, Bales performance is great in American psycho which makes the movie a classic, but there's so many fantastic moments from the book not included. My favorites is the zoo and u2 concert.

dondarm

Banned
To be totally honest, its more like Billy the Kid
21374-24647.gif

The book is awesome, Bales performance is great in American psycho which makes the movie a classic, but there's so many fantastic moments from the book not included. My favorites is the zoo and u2 concert.

I still feel like I need a shower when I read that scene. So good yet so utterly repugnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom