• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice//

Banned

Yep...deserved that. :)
Anyways, some more crap:

bNWpY_zps54cc97b4.gif

2i6l7uw_zps1bf9f6e4.gif

33879.jpg

Oh, Cloud...!
CloudHard.jpg

Rubius

Wow thanks a lot for spoiling Infinite for me, Sportbilly.

5A41O0O.gif
Dont want to be a pessimist, but where in hell do FOUR PARENTS. Two mother and two father, allow a teenage boy to watch a teenage girl window. Really.
Even worst, who is the architect that said "Dude, we just finished this house with the window on the left side, lets do the next house with a window on the RIGHT side. Will be perfect for family to have people watch them sleep."

I dont know, never got a side window in my room, seem kind of silly, you have 4 walls, just do a window on the street or in the back.

Oh you.

7wv5C6Y.gif

Dont want to be a pessimist, but where in hell do FOUR PARENTS. Two mother and two father, allow a teenage boy to watch a teenage girl window. Really.
Even worst, who is the architect that said "Dude, we just finished this house with the window on the left side, lets do the next house with a window on the RIGHT side. Will be perfect for family to have people watch them sleep."

I dont know, never got a side window in my room, seem kind of silly, you have 4 walls, just do a window on the street or in the back.

U16ydJb.gif

this is not about a picture but I'm looking for this video where a guy gets out of his car and pulls some ryan gosling "driver" shit on the driver behind him, just standing there and looking at him. can't find it anymore, I think there was even a thread once.
also: what's with all the moth hate?

LvdH203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom