• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prbax0J.jpg

t08zRlu.jpg

what a terrible bikini bottom choice

It reminds me of my favourite Sarah Silverman joke:

Sarah Silverman said:
I think it is. I like the ambiguity. I used to love experimenting with that idea. I was doing a set at the Largo [nightclub in Los Angeles] one time, and I wore these pale tan khaki pants and painted period blood down the crotch. I wore it on stage and never mentioned it. But I knew the audience could see it and they just assumed I’d leaked period blood. I did like six minutes of jokes without mentioning it and acting like I had command of the room. It was interesting to watch the audience, because so many of them were dying for me. They wanted to laugh at me but they weren’t able to hear anything I was saying. The blood stain was so distracting to them. And then at the end I pretended to notice it for the first time, and I was like, “Oh my god, you guys must think this is period blood. Of course you do. No, no, I just had anal sex for the first time.”

http://www.ericspitznagel.com/celebrity-interviews/sarah-silverman-playboy-interview/

Picture request!

When neogaf went down and came back I remember a bunch of people were jokingly posting "thank god" "we're back" etc in some thread. And there was a hilarious picture of a smiling black man sitting at his computer, photoshopped to make his head moving towards the computer, leaving a blurry brown trail behind. Any one know to find it? Made me laugh so fucking hard.

way more

The 19 year old who can't stop hash tagging on Facebook. That's one of them and that's one of those gross "hey, I'm such an awesome girl" kind of things. #wifeme is also gross. Dude should bail on that right after he eats those delicious baked goods.

They look like shit. #cake

leadbelly

Banned
The 19 year old who can't stop hash tagging on Facebook. That's one of them and that's one of those gross "hey, I'm such an awesome girl" kind of things. #wifeme is also gross. Dude should bail on that right after he eats those delicious baked goods.

I feel sorry for the guy. Must be awful having to eat that shit and pretend to like it

"So honey, what do you think?"

"it's... err...nice! hard and very, very chewy, the way I like it..."

leadbelly

Banned

lol actually... reading this post again.

I kind of find it funny that you think the dessert looks delicious, yet think he should bail on her for some silly hash tags. :s

Not that bailing on her because of the ordeal he is put through every time she bakes something is a good reason either.

Whooter

lol actually... reading this post again.

I kind of find it funny that you think the dessert looks delicious, yet think he should bail on her for some silly hash tags. :s

Not that bailing on her because of the ordeal he is put through every time she bakes something is a good reason either.

I don't think he's saying he should bail because she hashtags, but what she puts in the hashtags. She sounds like a Stage 5 Clinger. Or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom