• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Oh right, I didn't see the opening ceremony, I usually find those things tedious beyond belief.
Look at my face

pWNhMiq.png

is that the face of someone who watches opening ceremonies of olympic games to you ?

Look at it again

pWNhMiq.png

FUME5

Last night one of the news stations over here ran a segment on cryptocurrency, and they lead the piece with a discussion of Dogecoin. I now hate you all.

1537599_680452811994240_1958140565_o.jpg

G.O.O.

Fair point.

You do look like the kind of guy who would use Google+ though.
what no

... I have an account :(

Is that your real face?
yup

Looks like someone who would be looking with admiration at all those chicks and their ice skating.
don't make me quote YOUR avatar mr creepyface

Ice cold. Do you always fondle your junk when people take photos of you Goo?
just keeping my hand warm, y'know what I mean

gif with vomit (but funny, I promise... kind of)

Melchiah

inOpcwy.jpg

LC4aHdo.jpg

XyudqAt.jpg

The Topps Star Wars # 207 C-3PO trading card from 1977 appears to show the golden robot with a golden rod. There is a question of how this legendary blooper card was published: some say it was a disgruntled artist that added in the “error” and some say that the official word is that it was an accident due to “timing and light” (ie. a wardrobe malfunction). According to Snopes.com, this card was later replaced with one that airbrushed out his robo-boner. In any event, there seem to be a few of the lewd ones available for sale on Ebay.
Here's a slightly NSFW pic of the card: http://i.imgur.com/seA2qys.jpg

Does anyone have the comic strip where it's about the dream you have where you've missed class and don't remember anything but are about to take an exam or something? I think it says even after 10 years this dream will haunt you or something to that effect.

SJRB

Gold Member
Does anyone have the comic strip where it's about the dream you have where you've missed class and don't remember anything but are about to take an exam or something? I think it says even after 10 years this dream will haunt you or something to that effect.

O my god I had that dream last night! Seriously, I was back in university and had a French exam but I knew nothing and forgot my dictionary.

I didn't even have French at university for fucks sake.

RedShift

Advance Wars is way worse
rNW7MZ8.jpg

First there's the first game where after fighting off Hitler and Darth Vader's evil love child you decided to have one more full scale battle with Eagle for old times sake. Then in Advance Wars DS you repeatedly have to battle people to recruit them to your battalion. Shits fucked up.

I miss Advance Wars :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom