• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

image.php

I don't know who this is, but I want to punch them.

49141.jpg

BY2K

Membero Americo

I have no choice but to shave.

First, any hair on my face takes its sweet ass time to grow.
Second, it grows like it wants to, meaning messy, all over the place and ugly as shit.

My body doesn't want me to have a beard. Period.

FUME5

This is BS, LOTS of women like beard. I get called if I shave, the more hot she is, the more likely she demands a beard.

What sample size are you dealing with and how many of those girls are hipsters / have poor taste?

*edit* And c'mon Avixph, an unintentional repost on the same page? You're slipping old man.

AllenShrz

What sample sizer are you dealing with and how many of those girls are hipsters / have poor taste?

Hipsters? lol, where do you think I live? Haven't seen one of them in ages.

Luckily because of my job I can travel a lot and live in different countries and in my experience hot women like the beard. Granted, mine does look good.

FUME5

Hipsters? lol, where do you think I live? Haven't seen one of them in ages.

Luckily because of my job I can travel a lot and live in different countries and in my experience hot women like the beard. Granted, mine does look good.

What's your chin and jawline like mate? Jokes aside, my female friends seem to be 50 / 50 on the beard, with the girls under 25 leaning more pro beard, vice versa for the women around my age (35). Matter of fact, it was recently remarked that "When I was in my 20's the only guys with these full on beards were cops or bikies".

Anyway, let's talk about beard culture.

AllenShrz

What's your chin and jawline like mate? Jokes aside, my female friends seem to be 50 / 50 on the beard, with the girls under 25 leaning more pro beard, vice versa for the women around my age (35). Matter of fact, it was recently remarked that "When I was in my 20's the only guys with these full on beards were cops or bikies".

Anyway, let's talk about beard culture.

Chin a jaw are just average but in general Im handsome, so Ive been told... I tend to not let it grow that much, 3 day beard is what I found the most successful along with jeans/blazer or suit. No seekers unless are Hugo Boss or similar.

In general, I tend to go with for women above 27. Latin (Mexico to Argentina), West / North European, Indian definitely goes for the beard, Japanese not that much but they don't mind either. Americans from NY and CA do like it too.

FUME5

Chin a jaw are just average but in general Im handsome, so Ive been told... I tend to not let it grow that much, 3 day beard is what I found the most successful along with jeans/blazer or suit. No seekers unless are Hugo Boss or similar.

In general, I tend to go with for women above 27. Latin (Mexico to Argentina), West / North European, Indian definitely goes for the beard, Japanese not that much but they don't mind either. Americans from NY and CA do like it too.

Haha, alright, I'll agree that's a statistically significant sample size!

However, a manicured 3 day beard is quite a bit different from the lumberjack look, which is what I was going on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom