• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

"Carl said he'd be back 3 hours ago. Kids, I don't know where your father is."

Carl, pictured here, monkeying around as usual.
4fFX5.gif

Rubius

Beaten.

Passwords are stored hashed in most companies so a "password audit" is impossible unless you're specifically looking for a certain password like 1234 as an example.

This is more of a PSA:
Her password is actually a very good one. Contrary to popular belief, you want a password that's easy to remember for a human and hard to break for a computer. a 26 character password that's a phrase is much better than a 8 random characters.

Of course you have companies that forces a maximum character to 10, or only allows lower case.. but that's another topic. *shakes fist*

I use a famous sentence and use the first letter of each word mixing with caps. Easy thing to do.
Here a Password tester. To make you paranoiac if somebody were to bruteforce your password

Do you even brute force brah?

Übermatik;100768403 said:
My password is a variety of numbers and letters that may or may not be in a coherent order.

My password is password123

You know... I'm not sure, I just find it funny. Just this woman twerking with her leg propped by another girl. When this tanned girl comes along and gives two pats to her twerking ass in a very odd fashion. All the while a hand from nowhere comes and pats it. Everyone is patting a twerking ass. It's just funny to me. It's perfect.

It came from this video apparently (NSFW)

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom