• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyfpvMT.jpg

Your going to have to explain this one Asphynx

Rubius

Awesome...is that some sort of modern 'Tales from the Crypt'?

It's french from the Artstyle. French comic books are weird.
It's supposed to be "Jus de Pomme"
Most french comic book have a lot of sex appeal too. Which is nice.

Also, the tales of the crypt music still kinda creep me out for some reason. Might be because I saw some ghost sighting video with the original version.
But are you afraid of the dark is obviously better. It's canadian after all.

Qd6nkHQ.jpg

It's a 3D model.
In a couple of year, we might see stuff like this in video games. Believe.

It's french from the Artstyle. French comic books are weird.

It's supposed to be "Jus de Pomme"
Most french comic book have a lot of sex appeal too. Which is nice.

Also, the tales of the crypt music still kinda creep me out for some reason. Might be because I saw some ghost sighting video with the original version.
But are you afraid of the dark is obviously better. It's canadian after all.

Qd6nkHQ.jpg

It's a 3D model.
In a couple of year, we might see stuff like this in video games. Believe.
that is not a 3d model
http://jiyu-kaze.deviantart.com/art/Elsa-frozen-437235329

Oh god, we are posting the korean comics again. Thread's over guys pack it up

People always make these comments when someone posts one, but guess the reference predates me coming to these threads. Did their awesomeness completely derail a thread before? Or did someone post that one with the colored eyed monster pushing people and pages of arguing over what it meant happened? That is about the only bad one I've seen from those comics.

Leezard

People always make these comments when someone posts one, but guess the reference predates me coming to these threads. Did their awesomeness completely derail a thread before? Or did someone post that one with the colored eyed monster pushing people and pages of arguing over what it meant happened? That is about the only bad one I've seen from those comics.

Yes. Many times.

Retro

The one where the red monster pushes the girl off the ledge was basically "Best Friends Forever" of the early "Pics" thread; it was quoted and reposted constantly. One of those things, along with "He died after that" (in reference to car crash / accident pictures) and the infamous Piss Yellow comics (don't ask, they were never funny).

Obligatory repost from the golden (shower) age:
HyMuj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom