• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
comickrnz.jpg

The one where the red monster pushes the girl off the ledge was basically "Best Friends Forever" of the early "Pics" thread; it was quoted and reposted constantly. One of those things, along with "He died after that" (in reference to car crash / accident pictures) and the infamous Piss Yellow comics (don't ask, they were never funny).

Obligatory repost from the golden (shower) age:
http://i.imgur.com/HyMuj.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol this one was great, who was the responsible for this masterpiece.

Watevaman

for people that spend so much time online it's like they somehow completely miss all the people stating how stupid neckbeards and fedoras are

or do they?

Rubius

that's how I'm currently feeling I swear.
Those are the functioning human being you speak of?
0c9f8cd5115c02f2802d4a2d32975c12_730.jpg

Every birthday party I went to looked like that for the most part. Only thing missing is the girl who take selfies every 2 seconds.

Kinyou

Those are the functioning human being you speak of?
0c9f8cd5115c02f2802d4a2d32975c12_730.jpg

Every birthday party I went to looked like that for the most part. Only thing missing is the girl who take selfies every 2 seconds.
It's really getting a bit crazy. As if people are always more interested in the friends they're currently not hanging out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom