• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradach

Photo%2030-08-2015%2010%2018%2014.jpg

phoenixyz

Is the gif long? It's probably huge.
Is the gif high resolution? It's probably huge.
Does the gif look suspiciously high quality? It's probably huge.

A little bit of common sense can be expected imo. Just link it. Or even better (if it's imgur) just link the webm version.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
For once I'm not the large gif culprit. I'd like to think I've changed my ways. Imgur really should implement a low quality gif alternative to the gif/webm conversion, like you can resize imgur images by adding an extension to the URL.

Avixph

The perma-banning of Aguirre and Otrebor Nightmarecoat will potentially cause every current and future poster of these threads to become the next Aguirre and/or Otrebor.

XmKsnIi.gif

komplanen

What are you studying Komplanen?

IT for now. Today is day 1 and the plan is to try and pass exams into medical school before I graduate from something as stupid as IT.

Oh my god the train started to move. I'm 31 and so nervous I could shit myself :-D

faiill.gif

FUME5

That gif has it all.

IT for now. Today is day 1 and the plan is to try and pass exams into medical school before I graduate from something as stupid as IT.

Oh my god the train started to move. I'm 31 and so nervous I could shit myself :-D

Medical school? Good luck drinking your way to that degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom