• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

W99Q5aC.jpg

komplanen

Dear diary,
I survived my first day of college. I wasn't even the oldest of the bunch. One guy was super excited about Splatoon and one guy had Touhou Project shirt so I'm gonna study for the med school exams even harder.

monday_7.gif

Piggus

ivIjZ32.jpg

Phillip and José, newly minted Ivy League roommates, couldn’t be more different. Phillip is an only child from a wealthy New York City family. José is the oldest of nine children of Mexican migrant workers. He has only known rural life in the Southern US—though he was born in California, his family moved from state to state, following the crops across the country.

Phillip comes to school with every electronic gadget known to man. José arrives with the clothes on his back, a paperback he pulled from the trash in a bus station, and a notebook and pencil. They both need to adapt to their new environment and, in the process, quickly become fond of each other despite their differences.

As their fondness grows into love, their world is turned upside down when they are charged with caring for José’s eight younger siblings. To Phillip, sharing José is not easy. To José, caring for his siblings is his most important responsibility, even more so than his education. If his relationship with Phillip is to survive, they have to bridge the gap between two very different worlds.

Avixph

ivIjZ32.jpg

Phillip and José, newly minted Ivy League roommates, couldn’t be more different. Phillip is an only child from a wealthy New York City family. José is the oldest of nine children of Mexican migrant workers. He has only known rural life in the Southern US—though he was born in California, his family moved from state to state, following the crops across the country.

Phillip comes to school with every electronic gadget known to man. José arrives with the clothes on his back, a paperback he pulled from the trash in a bus station, and a notebook and pencil. They both need to adapt to their new environment and, in the process, quickly become fond of each other despite their differences.

As their fondness grows into love, their world is turned upside down when they are charged with caring for José’s eight younger siblings. To Phillip, sharing José is not easy. To José, caring for his siblings is his most important responsibility, even more so than his education. If his relationship with Phillip is to survive, they have to bridge the gap between two very different worlds.
What does that have to do with dachshunds and the Serengeti?

iXwF9TI.jpg

The perma-banning of Aguirre and Otrebor Nightmarecoat will potentially cause every current and future poster of these threads to become the next Aguirre and/or Otrebor.

XmKsnIi.gif

You can be the next Otrebor

Dear diary,
I survived my first day of college. I wasn't even the oldest of the bunch. One guy was super excited about Splatoon and one guy had Touhou Project shirt so I'm gonna study for the med school exams even harder.

monday_7.gif

Hey, they could be gaffers. Stop hating on IT people!

komplanen

Hey, they could be gaffers. Stop hating on IT people!

I'm 31 and have worked IT. And of course someone giving a shoutout to Splatoon is a gaffer and the Touhou guy probably got banned defending some 4000 year old loli in a 'western release added more clothing to character X' thread.

Cool people!

Theecliff

Banned
i'm back

kinda

still haven't finished my work but have about 12 hours and my self inflicted ban has lifted

if i don't finish this work i blame all of you tho

but for now i will go again until the time is right, peace be

Theecliff

Banned
before i leave does anyone want to crack open a can of strongbow so i can pretend i'm not the only one drinking strongbow at 1 in the morning on my own in my pjs writing a piece on kafka and shelley

also i promise to leave

FUME5

before i leave does anyone want to crack open a can of strongbow so i can pretend i'm not the only one drinking strongbow at 1 in the morning on my own in my pjs writing a piece on kafka and shelley

also i promise to leave

I haven't drunk Strongbow since I was 14 or so, you're on your own, lit student.

Noob here. Not sure if this dank meme was posted before (most large size pics and gifs don't show up in my browser for some reason), but I thought it was funny.

Tfyhils.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom