• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
shadowcomplex said:
rosRH.jpg

I lol'd. It's better when there's no text. That one looks viable. The closer they are to making you actually wonder (like a goddamned idiot) the better.

OuterWorldVoice said:
I lol'd. It's better when there's no text. That one looks viable. The closer they are to making you actually wonder (like a goddamned idiot) the better.

I had just written "What I don't understand is why it wouldn't work. Surely if you have strong enough magnets..."

Then I realized why it wouldn't work. And now I feel like a goddamned idiot.

360 said:
[IG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/Sonic360/360.png[/IMG]
I get the joke, but do understand correctly that you just posted a screenshot you took yourself of a joke you made yourself in a different board to post it here? "look how clever my joke was" kinda way.

it was, though

Banned
Earl Cazone said:
I get the joke, but do understand correctly that you just posted a screenshot you took yourself of a joke you made yourself in a different board to post it here? "look how clever my joke was" kinda way.

it was, though

Busted. Yeah it made a couple of people laugh over there so I thought I'd try it here. Plus with 170 pages or whatever I'm finding it hard to find something to contribute.

Earl Cazone said:

it was, though
you totally caught him man, thanks for that. We all cared.

elrechazao said:
you totally caught him man, thanks for that. We all cared.

and you totally called me out on pointing out unnecessary stuff. and now i do the same to you. and everyone is happy.

probably already posted, but im not sure

thosearemyshoes.jpg

Meier

This new picture my cousin put up of herself on Facebook is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Had to be shared:

189102_471347819228_606269228_5418324_1201685_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom