• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilaho

Neo Member
M_Night said:
3kTWi.jpg

7/10 on the picture. 2/10 for the caption.

MetalAlien

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:
Would love to try that. I assume his face is mosaiced because he got that through super illegal channels.

EDIT: Why the FUCK are they letting their labrador run in front of the gun while firing it. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Not illegal here in the states, but you would need to get it registered as a destructive device most likely. There are many versions of that pic where his face is not blurred. I just grabbed the first one I saw, sorry.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
MetalAlien said:
Not illegal here in the states, but you would need to get it registered as a destructive device most likely. There are many versions of that pic where his face is not blurred. I just grabbed the first one I saw, sorry.

I assumed it was illegal because apparently most of those specific guns were supposed to have been scrapped. According to the intertubes. Not because of the caliber.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
wWXmD.jpg

I found this thing in a shop in Rotenberg, Germany about a year and a half ago. I don't know what it is but I would have bought it if the store was open.

S. L.

MetalAlien said:
When Vegans understand this is how it works in real life they are going to resort to eating dirt.
how so? that potato died out of its own free will. there shouldn't be any moral problems with that.
or did it commit suicide out of peer pressure and social obligations? :O

maniac-kun said:

The funniest thing to about this to me isn't the way they make the girl to be a drooling dolt, it's the passive aggressive 'they're all so stupid they can't see I'm the best choice' guy.

Yeah. It's them, not you. Keep fucking that chicken.

And to contribute to the pile of giggles...

20psc4y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom