• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
2wow0p3.jpg

219uo48.jpg

Might be hard to tell, but that fireman is pointing the hose straight up in the air.. while the house behind him burns. I lol'd when I noticed it, silly corporate posters.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Man, seeing old-school gaming magazine always gives me a nostalgia rush.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
benjipwns said:

I’m such a simple minded ape. I’d want a time machine for no other reasons than to blow videogame enthusiasts mind’s with a modern PC and to bet on horses.

Gouty said:
I’m such a simple minded ape. I’d want a time machine for no other reasons than to blow videogame enthusiasts mind’s with a modern PC and to bet on horses.

In a few years people will be saying the same thing about us. People are always saying "how could this possibly look any better?!" That is, until something better inevitably comes along and sets a new standard for graphics. :)

Though it is humorous to look back and remember how I thought Gran Turismo 1 or Tekken were the pinnacle of graphics. "Wow, this looks like real life!"

DonMigs85

When Dreamcast first came out its graphics made a huge impact, though. Games like Soul Calibur just looked so much better than anything on PS1, N64 or even PC at the time. I doubt we'll ever hit that level of awe again.

Summary Man said:
In a few years people will be saying the same thing about us. People are always saying "how could this possibly look any better?!" That is, until something better inevitably comes along and sets a new standard for graphics. :)

Though it is humorous to look back and remember how I thought Gran Turismo 1 or Tekken were the pinnacle of graphics. "Wow, this looks like real life!"

TL;DR

spagett

Neo Member
How old is Ash nowadays?

DonMigs85 said:
When Dreamcast first came out its graphics made a huge impact, though. Games like Soul Calibur just looked so much better than anything on PS1, N64 or even PC at the time. I doubt we'll ever hit that level of awe again.

I agree with this. When the dreamcast came out the graphics blew me away. While graphics now are certainly better, nothing has wowed me nearly as much as the DC.

sw33tclyde said:
Might be hard to tell, but that fireman is pointing the hose straight up in the air.. while the house behind him burns. I lol'd when I noticed it, silly corporate posters.

Maybe its a way of using indirect spray.

Lunchbox

Banned
badam badam damdam tis dam tish

i can feeel it coming in the air tonight
but ive been waiting for this moment for all myy life

big_z

DonMigs85 said:
I laughed and cried at the new Ash TV show design

http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/114/1149080/the-pokemon-tv-retrospective-20110210031848294.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

are brock and misty still in the show? what about pikachu and team rocket? surely they cant still be trying to capture that piece of crap rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom