• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackEtc

maniac-kun said:
12994434598360hdx.jpg

:(

The sad part is that it's true a lot of times.

Another similar one:
AbcGJ.jpg

JackEtc said:

Another similar one:
AbcGJ.jpg
no, I'd say the lesson is 'take a hint'. How many times does she have to show she isn't interested in the guy. If she had ever just yelled at him and said leave me alone, he'd probably cry and call her a bitch. His entire story is that a girl who has never once show any interest in him won't go out with him and it's her fault. lol honestly I feel like a have to read that again. He waited for 2 hours for her to come back from the bathroom and still tried again later?

JackEtc

BobTheFork said:
no, I'd say the lesson is 'take a hint'. How many times does she have to show she isn't interested in the guy. If she had ever just yelled at him and said leave me alone, he'd probably cry and call her a bitch. His entire story is that a girl who has never once show any interest in him won't go out with him and it's her fault. lol honestly I feel like a have to read that again. He waited for 2 hours for her to come back from the bathroom and still tried again later?

I'd say the he's just trying to prove how ignorant and stupid she is, even when he's such a good friend.

JackEtc said:
I'd say the he's just trying to prove how ignorant and stupid she is.
How is she ignorant and stupid? Because she doesn't want to date him? Do you actually thing she doesn't know he is interested..... wait, please tell me that isn't you.

also, they clearly are not friends.

JackEtc

BobTheFork said:
How is she ignorant and stupid? Because she doesn't want to date him. Do you actually thing she doesn't know he is interested..... wait, please tell me that isn't you.

No, it's not me, my name is Jack (go figure). I don't even know that person

She could of at least said something to him, and have stopped complaining about boy's being so inconsiderate and "dicks".

But fucking love, how does it work. I hope I never fall for that type of girl again.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
JackEtc said:

Another similar one:
AbcGJ.jpg

As if that story doesn't make you end up hating the guy more anyway, that was proven to be fake by doing a tineye search for that user profile picture.

Gui_PT

morningbus said:
As if that story doesn't make you end up hating the guy more anyway, that was proven to be fake by doing a tineye search for that user profile picture.

I think it was pretty obvious the image was fake.

But why would you hate the guy? It was made to show women are stupid when it comes to identifying decent guys. Which is true.

ruxtpin

Banned
Gui_PT said:

But why would you hate the guy? It was made to show women are stupid when it comes to identifying decent guys. Which is true.

To be fair, even if that was true, they're both idiots. Guy doesn't take the message and makes himself out to be an idiot. Girl uses the guy and makes herself out to be an ass. ah well... Hopefully one of them will wise up =P

JackEtc said:
No, it's not me, my name is Jack (go figure). I don't even know that person

She could of at least said something to him, and have stopped complaining about boy's being so inconsiderate and "dicks".

This is the only part where she is in the wrong. He's just a whiney bitch who doesn't know how to move on from something failed.

JackEtc

Megadrive said:
This is the only part where she is in the wrong. He's just a whiney bitch who doesn't know how to move on from something failed.

Yea, for the most part, I agree.

I think all of our points are girls can be dumb.

EW COOTIES

edornob

Gui_PT said:

No it doesn't. Goes to show that the guy is being a pussy. Man up and move on, awaiting a woman's every move who hasn't shown you interest in more than a year only makes you look lame.

Gui_PT

ruxtpin said:
To be fair, even if that was true, they're both idiots. Guy doesn't take the message and makes himself out to be an idiot. Girl uses the guy and makes herself out to be an ass. ah well... Hopefully one of them will wise up =P

True. But they're different kinds of idiots.

He was pursuing a girl he liked (you all know you've done it, admit it)

She was just an idiot that used him and then complained about guys sucking.

BUT, picture's fake, so it doesn't matter. No point in discussing it, especially in this thread.

Toddler

edornob said:
No it doesn't. Goes to show that the guy is being a pussy. Man up and move on, awaiting a woman's every move who hasn't shown you interest in more than a year only makes you look lame.
Love makes you do lame things. Besides, who's to say he had to have spent all of his energy just on her throughout 10 years?

Back on topic:

348py0l.jpg

My Mother keeps her sewing supplies in a Royal Dansk tin that looks exactly like that. I was constantly fooled by it when I was a kid. I want cookies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom