• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Platy said:
p9xSB.gif

Not necessary, but optimized with sound
can someone put something like "haters gonna hate" (i am not very witty)

Kinyou

Conrad Link said:
Boy in the 2nd birthday cake one looks so frustrated and sad lol, feel sorry for him.
Yeah I also thought it was a bit sad but I know that as soon as he sees his presents he will be happy again ^^

KevinCow said:
You know what will really piss you off?

On SNES, X is on top.
On Playstation, X is on bottom.
On Xbox, X is on left.
On Gamecube, X is on right.

I guess you could say

things have come full circle

yeahhhhhhh

q_q

DangerStepp said:
This thread made possible with the help of Reddit.com and viewers like you.
Still don't understand why this is a problem. Do you expect people to make their own funny pics to post in this thread?

The controllers layout are all copyrighted and patented. They HAVE to make a different design (that's why Sony don't use letters) or pay to use a patent already existing.

Stellares

I'm not seeing how this is funny...

It starts off looking like a guy cleaning his expensive sports car, then someone picks it up, revealing it was a toy and a trick of perspective. Its funny to me at least.

Stellares said:
It starts off looking like a guy cleaning his expensive sports car, then someone picks it up, revealing it was a toy and a trick of perspective. Its funny to me at least.
Oh, sorry. It kept glitching when I tried to look at it, so it was just the guy continuously washing his car... and I was just like this is stupid.

KevinCow said:
You know what will really piss you off?

On SNES, X is on top.
On Playstation, X is on bottom.
On Xbox, X is on left.
On Gamecube, X is on right.
Playing various consoles through the years and with friends coming over who own a different console than me (currently I mainly use the 360) I have just given up on the letters and simply say "shooting is on the green button, reload on the blue on" etc. Much faster and easier for people to see.

Unless of course you are playing with a colourblind person, which I once did, then the letters/symbols are good :)

Clydefrog

whitehawk said:

Dear GAF,

Tonight, my MOTHERFUCKING WASHING MACHINE returned me one sock when I SO GRATUITOUSLY gave it two. I thoroughly searched for the sock in both the washing machine as well as the dryer. I combed the trek from said machines to my clothes-folding station (bedroom). The sock simply disappeared. The machine ate it. I honestly don't know where the hell else it could be? I already searched all other possible origins of the sock. I traced its beginnings... I'm at a loss. Fifteen years of impeccably doing laundry and now I lose my first sock. I'm at a crossroads, GAF.

Best retards,
Clydefrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom