• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAlien

Banned
comeatmebro.jpg

Retro

salva said:
I don't get it.

He's using what appear to be Smart Phones to display the cards for a game instead of actual cards. The joke is that he's got like 50 phones there.

SnakeXs said:
Lady Gaga cosplays?

Xander from Drawn Together;

Qe084.jpg

Though you may have been asking if that's supposed to actually be Lady Gaga, not somebody cosplaying Lady Gaga... oh well.

BobDylan

big party week at Iowa State and one of our friends had a spiderman outfit laying around so we had another friend put it on and climb on the roof.

bGiVf.jpg
GEdrY.jpg

it was amazingly funny

I didn't know where else to put this, so I figured I would try here:

Can someone put the sunglasses on my dog in this picture and have "Deal With It" underneath? (maybe crop out the leg and other unnecessary stuff too...)

n7207092_32102577_8457.jpg

Thanks! My dog makes me laugh with some of his poses and this one definitely tickles my funny bone. :3 I also have one of him all hot and panting, which makes it look like he's smiling. That's my phone background. :3

Skiptastic said:

Can someone put the sunglasses on my dog in this picture and have "Deal With It" underneath? (maybe crop out the leg and other unnecessary stuff too...)

:3

Why do you want to abuse a meme that has already been run into the ground?

RevDM

Banned
BobDylan said:
big party week at Iowa State and one of our friends had a spiderman outfit laying around so we had another friend put it on and climb on the roof.

bGiVf.jpg
GEdrY.jpg

it was amazingly funny

damn... Iowa is that shitty?

Clydefrog

Skiptastic said:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o166/Skiptastic/n7207092_32102577_8457.jpg

Thanks! My dog makes me laugh with some of his poses and this one definitely tickles my funny bone. :3 I also have one of him all hot and panting, which makes it look like he's smiling. That's my phone background. :3

x5dma.gif

deal with the horrible quality

SePhoBroth

Neo Member
BobDylan said:

bGiVf.jpg
GEdrY.jpg

it was amazingly funny
Gay party? Free shot for hot freshman guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom