• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
_Isaac said:
Most cats probably don't like getting touched in the belly like a lot dogs do. It freaked out. haha.
Cats usually LOVE belly rubs

The difference is, most of the time, they have to completely trust you or they'll grab your hand and destroy the flesh... or run away. I wouldn't try rubbing a wild cat's belly but if you own the cat it most likely trusts you.

Melchiah said:
http://i.imgur.com/EE0JI.jpg
Haha, that's terrible and awesome - I didn't expect that slowly scrolling down the image.

kai3345

Banned
Melchiah said:
EE0JI.jpg
I lol'd

Houston3000 said:
Cats usually LOVE belly rubs

The difference is, most of the time, they have to completely trust you or they'll grab your hand and destroy the flesh... or run away. I wouldn't try rubbing a wild cat's belly but if you own the cat it most likely trusts you.
This isn’t basically true, cats bellies are very risky areas to rub, even when you know the cat. Its just there is a fine line between “Yay I want this love” to “that’s it, im gonna kick the shit outta you”, the same can be said for the base of the tail or general bum area.

Of course some cats are fine and wont mind but a lot that do like their bellies rubbed will still get you after a while, I think its just one of those things where you have to go in knowing there is a chance you will get a good kickin once you start rubbing that belly :)

On a side note that Jesus/Hitler pic is amazing, wasn’t expecting that :)

Raiden

Banned
PalaceBrother said:
Oh wow. I hadn't watched it to the end before.

Is that really funny? How is an animal getting hit by a car lol-worthy?

See, you're one of those people that get offended by that, and thats why he asked not to click it.

I lolled.

soqquatto said:
you got the wrong thread. this is the funny pictures thread, not the boring images' one.

You also got the wrong thread. This isn't the complain-about-pictures-that-you-think-aren't-funny thread. Nor is it the complain-about-pictures-that-you-think-aren't-funny-without-contributing-ones-that-you-think-are-actually-funnier thread.

Also: I liked the Depressed Mom pics.

Now onto an actual contributions instead of needless bitching:

EM3mR.jpg

77646_700b_v1.jpg

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
ViolentP said:
What about the frisbee?

Truly the frisbee is lost if it went over the walls of Angband in to Dor Daedeloth. And so ends the last game of Discgolfin' ever to be played.

ViolentP

Borgnine said:
Truly the frisbee is lost if it went over the walls of Angband in to Dor Daedeloth. And so ends the last game of Discgolfin' ever to be played.

And here I thought I was the only one that truly understood the message of Lord of the Rings.

Tieno

fanboi said:
Thats actually Morgoth (aka lord over Sauron in LOTR) and the monster is Gorgoth king of the Balrogs (you know the firey thing that fell with Gandalf)
actually Morgoth's original name is Melkor.
conan1q.jpg

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
fanboi said:
Also, now you know why the plains in mordor is called Gorgoroths Plains or something like that.

It's called Gorgoroth, which means "extreme horror" or "haunting fear." Unrelated to Morgoth.

Jokergrin

fanboi said:
Thats actually Morgoth (aka lord over Sauron in LOTR) and the monster is Gorgoth king of the Balrogs (you know the firey thing that fell with Gandalf)

Gorgoth?

I thought the lord of the Balrogs was Gothmog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom