• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
YIqNo.jpg

Kinyou

SiteSeer said:
what does that even mean? the humanity!
AAHHHH!!

I meant to write "It was dark outside" in the meaning of night / the absence of light / after the sunset / moon time / past 8 o'clock / etc.

Seanspeed

Banned
bjaelke said:
I swear to god those signs that display your speed always tempt me to speed to see how high I can get without risking too much.

I did 102 through a 45 zone once. :) Just registered as '99'.

<waits for the backlash about my reckless driving, despite the fact that I'm a very good driver>

Seanspeed said:
<waits for the backlash about my reckless driving, despite the fact that I'm a very good driver>

Most people consider themselves good drivers. The fact that you would do something like that points strongly in the other direction, although I guess part of that has to do with your definition of "good" (i.e. cautious versus "skilled").

Seanspeed said:
You're not a good driver if you drive more than 100mph in a 45 zone, regardless of what you yourself might think.

Sonki.

Banned
Vibram6finger said:
You should be banned Sonki. :(
Ha, I know.

Stupid comics like that always get me though. A buddy made those though. Not for public. I think he knows how bad they are. I found them and uploaded them.

Majine said:
The more I watch the funnier it gets, but still, wtf is going on?
I think he's doing ASL over skype or something to someone and the cat wondered into the shot. Person mentioned it and he tried to pick it up.

zedge

Snytbaggen said:
Hey, I remember this picture. That girl is a friend of mine!

EDIT: And also:

Y6TXL.gif

Is this the same girl who played Anna's daughter in V? Looks like it. So hot.

*edit

Googled it, guess it is. Laura Vandervoort, Canuck too. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom