• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
WmVjM.gif

Oreoleo

Medalion said:
People are trying to get this thread shutdown on purpose by reposting like the last ones

I think it is time to just start over

But then there will be EVEN MORE reposts because no one will feel obligated to go through this thread to see what's already been posted.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Orellio said:
But then there will be EVEN MORE reposts because no one will feel obligated to go through this thread to see what's already been posted.
This thread will get closed regardless as soon as a new page starts. We're VERY close to the 20k posts cap.

AbsoluteZero said:
Only because disliking Arrested Development on NeoGAF is akin to being the smelly hobo that lives in the dumpster behind Taco Bell.

Edit:What an excellent opening post for page 400

And you're a 50 post plebeian!

(me too)

Seriously though, did you start from the beginning? I can see the show being confusing or nonsensical if you don't see how the running jokes and relationships start.

Apath

Medalion said:
People are trying to get this thread shutdown on purpose by reposting like the last ones

I think it is time to just start over
What is already dead cannot die, but rises again, harder and stronger than before!

Clydefrog

Complex Shadow wins the thread.

Complex Shadow 595
Kinyou 255
MetalAlien 252
Clydefrog 232
G-Fex 227
Melchiah 222
DonMigs85 193
FunkyPajamas 181
Grimm Fandango 167
the chris 162
bengraven 154
Gui_PT 130
iamaustrian 130
Emonga 129
vas_a_morir 129
Medalion 129
whitehawk 125
CzarTim 124
blame space 116
Dead Man 115
mcrae 114
RockXLight 109
Majine 108
Purkake4 107
G.O.O. 106
B_Rik_Schitthaus 101

Nappuccino said:
And you're a 50 post plebeian!

(me too)

Seriously though, did you start from the beginning? I can see the show being confusing or nonsensical if you don't see how the running jokes and relationships start.

Meh, it says "Forum Default" so I'm like, that's cool, don't want to go against the grain.

Myriadis

Jocchan said:
This thread will get closed regardless as soon as a new page starts. We're VERY close to the 20k posts cap.
To think about it,the first post was on Dec 14,2010,not even 6 months ago.Godspeed.

Well,I can't even tell if I got pics like these from this thread.But whatever.

DemiMatt

Jocchan said:

is there really a 20k post cap? Man I've been viewing this thread since day 1. Glad to have been able to keep up iwth it!

Wool

2466252899_d9364ce55e.jpg

Formats might change, but the discussions are the same.

EDIT: I just realized this might be my last chance to post in this before it's full. I just wanted to say that there has been a lot of gold in here, and thanks for the laughs. Considering the amount of times people said that the thread was going to get locked, it is quite the achievement to have made it this far.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is this the first funny pictures thread that actually is going to make the thread cap? I remember all the other ones getting locked because of stupid arguments.

DoomGyver

I think there should be 2 separate threads. The 'pics that make you laugh OT 2... should only contain pics, the other thread should be discussion of said pics.

That way we can keep the bullshit and quoting of huge images at bay.

Full Recovery said:
I think there should be 2 separate threads. The 'pics that make you laugh OT 2... should only contain pics, the other thread should be discussion of said pics.

That way we can keep the bullshit and quoting of huge images at bay.

or one for gifs, one for actual pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom