• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pimp: The Backhanding (card game from White Wolf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

pimplogolarge.gif

Yup, the makers of Vampire and Werewolf RPGs have created their first card game.
http://www.white-wolf.com/pimp/index.php?line=intro

ElAdmiral.jpg
Pimp cards: A pimp card features an illustration of one of society’s finest gentlemen, along with his Macking and Backhanding scores. Macking, for you cultural illiterates, is a pimp’s ability to bring home some poontang, and Backhanding is his ability to beat some ass. You use pimps to pick up (mack) ho’s, or to bust up (backhand) your opponents’ ho’s.
Sheryl.jpg
Ho cards: Each ho card features an illustration and the street value of a ho. (We’ve kept the prices low so you can still do the math after a couple of malt liquors.) The point of the game is to collect the highest total street value of ho’s after three rounds of play. You can try to get a whole harem of cheap whores, or focus on the pricey ones, it’s all about the total amount of dough your ho’s are worth at the end of play.
:lol

The cover-my-ass clause:
Please note: White Wolf does not condone or support the sex trade industry. Pimp is a fictional game about the humorous stereotypes created by television and film and is in no way representational of the true horrors of the sex trade.

explodet

border said:
I'm pretty sure that it isn't their first card game...
Sorry about that - it's Arthaus' first card game. I looked at the menu and only saw the one, and jumped to conclusions.

Still, to go from the World of Darkness to THIS...

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
By the looks of it it's a self-contained card game rather than a collectable. Which is great - if that's the case, then I'll be picking up a problem.

I particularly like the reviews on the site (for this game that isn't out yet) - especially Lizzy M's, which is a short rant about how evil the game clearly is. Yes, Lizzy. It does cut close to the bone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom