• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza scandal shocks Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You have probably heard if before because it might be one of the biggest scandals in the world right now but I couldn't find a thread.
Right now, Austria faces a crisis unlike anything else. Here's what happened.

On sunday former presidential candidate and actual horrible person (no seriously, he is a fucking asshole) Norbert Hofer of the Austrian Freedom Party, which is EXACTLY what you think it is, posted this shocking image on Facebook with the text reading:
Screen-Shot-2017-03-06-at-16.31.17-714x475.png

This afternoon, Anni wanted to have pizza. I wish you all a nice and relaxing Sunday

Now since most of you are probably very well versed in Austrian meteorology, you obviously noted, that this picture couldn't have been taken right now since the trees in the image are already blossoming which is obviously not the case in Austria right now!

Even Politico wrote about this scandal.
http://www.politico.eu/article/aust...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Meanwhile Hofer has edited the text, stating the image was meant as a symbol. As of now the ramifications of this incident are not clear. I'm writing this from the basement of my house because people are rioting in the streets. God have mercy on my soul.

Seriously though, with all the shit news about people who actually HAVE some political power doing incredibly stupid things I thought this might be a fun distraction. See america, other countries have idiotic politicians as well. Enjoy your pizza (except you Norbert Hofer. Eat shit). Feed me fake Pizza if old

Wait a minute, why the fuck is there an article about his on Politico.

SgtCobra

Thank God this wasn't one of those "pineapple on a pizza is horrible hurr durr" threads.

Also: politicians lying? Consider me SHOCKED.

Plumbob

I think most politicians lie so frequently about small things and get away with it that it comes as a shock when they get caught

faridmon

I feel I am missing something.

What is the issue here? That he is eating the Pizza during the wrong season in Austria? Or the fact the he lied about eating a pizza on said Sunday?

Either way, I really don't see this as a scandal...

AntChum

Was also expecting pineapple on the pizza, but it looks like I can breathe a sigh of relief. Crisis averted.

tuxfool

Banned
That is a proper italian pizza, it is acceptable to eat it with a knife and fork.

...maybe, from that angle I can't actually tell how thin it is.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

What is the issue here? That he is eating the Pizza during the wrong season in Austria? Or the fact the he lied about eating a pizza on said Sunday?

Tell that to the angry mobs on the streets

Tagyhag

1. Corn on pizza is actually good, just like egg on pizza.

2. Ain't nothing wrong with using utensils for pizza in the comfort of your own home!

Fantastapotamus is just being silly but it is funny how people like Hofer could lie about any single small thing so easily, like, how can people even trust you?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone ever had macaroni or pasta pizza? Last time I had it I believe it was rigatoni on top of the slice. One time I had macaroni and cheese on top of the pizza as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom