• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza scandal shocks Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman

At the end of the Gilmore Girls Winter episode, they are on a street where it's snowing and all the trees in the background are full of green leaves.

Lagamorph

The real scandal here is that they have cutlery by their plates, implying that they won't be eating the pizza with their hands.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
The real scandal here is that they have cutlery by their plates, implying that they won't be eating the pizza with their hands.

I sometimes eat Dominos pizza with a knife and fork because I hate getting the garlic crust on my fingers.

Don't think I've ever used a knife and fork for a regular NYC slice, however.

:)

:) :) :)

:)

what's wrong with using utensils for a proper pizza? It's not because barbarians from the USA ravish their grease laden ' pizza's ' with their bare hands that more civilized people should follow suit.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
what's wrong with using utensils for a proper pizza? It's not because barbarians from the USA ravish their grease laden ' pizza's ' with their bare hands that more civilized people should follow suit.

I employ utensils if the food I'm eating is bound to make my hands extremely greasy or dirty. Sometimes I take the plunge without utensils even if the food can make my hands greasy because I prefer to eat it that way (i.e. burgers and sandwiches), but if it's a thick pizza with greasy garlic crust such as Dominos, I'm using a knife and fork.

Acinixys

"Lazy fuck uses old picture to express his pizza eating with his wife, gets caught out and called a liar"

There, a better headline

Because I had no idea what the fuck the OP was trying to say

Korigama

At first, I thought the worst thing about it was that he seemed ready to eat the pizza with a knife and fork (which doesn't make much sense to me for anything other than Chicago-style deep dish)...then I saw the corn on it...

Sakura

I thought pineapple was bad. Meanwhile there are monsters eating corn pizzas with a knife and fork.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Corn on Pizza is great, what is it with people trying to discredit delicious pizza toppings

Because apparently things have to remain static and boringly the same. People have no imagination. Even when some toppings taste good together, for some reason people try to discredit it because in their mind there is only one way to have it. I pity the fool.

TIL that sweet corn on pizza isn't a popular thing :/

Whenever I get a BBQ chicken and bacon (or similar) pizza it pretty much always has sweet corn and it's great, and if I'm ordering one from Domino's or whatever I'll add it on.

UK here. Maybe it's a Europe thing :/

Sephzilla

Forks are out
Cutting the pizza with a knife
I think there's pineapple on the pizza as well

I can see why this is a scandal

VAD

Why would he need to communicate to the world his daughter likes Pizza? And why would he bother to take a fresh picture? Is he lazy?

Regiruler

On thinner crisp styles of pizza (like from those make your own 5 minute pizza places) sweet corn is really good when combined with meats like chicken.

I wouldn't recommend it with pepperoni though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom