• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza scandal shocks Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Meanwhile, Brazil has it's own Pizza Scandal :

A Famous dude posted this on his social media

gddB5KP.png

Apzu

No kids? Even fake pizza scandals are more exciting than this, Austria.

And this whole thing about eating with hands or fork and knife, it seems more an american thing to me, I mean, I don't think I've seen anything related to that in Brazil...

gddB5KP.png
Why are you even trying to eat that with your hands? Look at the size and thickness of that slice, it can't hold itself together, just eat it with a fork and knife instead of creating a third way to do it. And why would you use gloves to eat pizza, there's no need to generate even more waste.

Playsage

"Oh! A pizza thread! I wonder what stupid bullshit am I going to read this time..."
Why do they have forks and knives
Goddamn animals.

half sarcastic. Even if you are going to eat it with your hands, you are supposed to cut it yourself with knife and forks in a dining occasion!

Violet_0

Banned
to those "fork & knife for eating pizza" haters, have you ever ordered an actual Italian pizza? Because the base tends to be almost liquid

DrSlek

"Oh! A pizza thread! I wonder what stupid bullshit am I going to read this time..."
Goddamn animals.

half sarcastic. Even if you are going to eat it with your hands, you are supposed to cut it yourself with knife and forks in a dining occasion!

In a dining occasion, I would assume one would be eating something a bit more sophisticated than pizza.

to those "fork & knife for eating pizza" haters, have you ever ordered an actual Italian pizza? Because the base tends to be almost liquid

I ordered several pizzas of different varieties in Florence and Rome. None were as you describe.

Zasa

That is a proper italian pizza, it is acceptable to eat it with a knife and fork.

...maybe, from that angle I can't actually tell how thin it is.
Honestly surprised by the amount of people here who don't know this. It's how you originally ate it in the birthplace of the pizza ffs, Napoli. This is the correct way if anything.

Stay ignorant, folks.

Honestly surprised by the amount of people here who don't know this. It's how you originally ate it in the birthplace of the pizza ffs, Napoli. This is the correct way if anything.

Stay ignorant, folks.

It's mostly americans projecting their cultural pracitces as a standard for the whole world, because no one except them exists.

RalchAC

gddB5KP.png

When you are too cool to eat with fork and knive but too classy to dirt your hands.

Man, must they've been sweaty after he finished. That's even worse than having some flour in your fingers.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
In a dining occasion, I would assume one would be eating something a bit more sophisticated than pizza.

I ordered several pizzas of different varieties in Florence and Rome. None were as you describe.

Really, who cares if they weren't as that poster described. There isn't anything inherently wrong with using a knife and fork and people need to stop tripping over how other people enjoy their food. Some people don't like to get messy, such as myself, so this is sometimes the preferred method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom