• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plan to triple dip in GTA 5 on ps5/series X? IF no, what would make you?

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I probably wouldn't buy it considering I've already double dipped.

I would consider it if the game played at a locked 60fps 4k with some of the visual enhancements I've seen modders add on PC.

Load times would need to be basically eliminated and online would need to address the brutal flow between events and the free roam sections. Would also be nice if they they could double the number of free roam players in online as well.

I personally think GTA V was the best entry in the series by a mile. Kinda surprised we haven't seen the multiple protagonists mechanic replicated more in other games to be honest.

This is going to be the exact same game sold for the price it was when it released a decade ago. Just like most remasters these days the most they'll likely do is take the game's original pudding textures, sharpen them and then call them HD texture maps. Then they'll bump the resolution to dynamic 4K at mostly 60fps and shit the final product out on to the market so all the happy consoomers can gobble it up while paid twitter accounts praise it all.

Meanwhile the original PC release which is essentially free as this point looks like this now:

MScarpa

Just give me a Bully sequel, Revive/Remaster Resistance FOM and a new/remaster Infamous. That's all I need in life.

This is going to be the exact same game sold for the price it was when it released a decade ago. Just like most remasters these days the most they'll likely do is take the game's original pudding textures, sharpen them and then call them HD texture maps. Then they'll bump the resolution to dynamic 4K at mostly 60fps and shit the final product out on to the market so all the happy consoomers can gobble it up while paid twitter accounts praise it all.

Meanwhile the original PC release which is essentially free as this point looks like this now:

Don't forget that you can play your own songs. On console you are stuck with the songs that you heard already million times.

They could also add easily new songs but we are talking about Rockstar here.🤣😂🤷🏼‍♂️

NickFire

A reasonable upgrade fee would be something to think about. Expecting they will charge full price makes it an easy pass for now.

Single player DLC with at least 8+ extra hours of excellent content would get me to triple dip. At this point I'm not going back to the game otherwise. Of course this is never going to happen.....GTA 5 cash cow is online, that's where all new content is going to be.....

Game will be released on the 15th of march right??

They call this game enhanced and expanded and still haven't communicated to customers why they call It expanded.

The silence is fishy and everybody should be cautious to preorder this turd. Sounds more Like Definitive Edition Part II.

The enhanced bit will probably be online only anyway. I have 0 faith that they'll add anything to the SP unless its old crap from multiplayer that released years ago.

Top Bottom