• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think could make GTA 6 better than GTA 5?

• More emergent gameplay design.

This.

This would represent the single most transformative change they could make to a new GTA that would make the game totally different from all GTAs that went before it, but for the better.

GTA games have always had interesting sandboxes, but implementing gameplay systems that can engender emergent gameplay possibilities would open up the sandbox massively.

-Better Combat AI who don't rely on repetitive tactics(like spawning out of nowhere in front of you and swerving into you again and again) and high aimbot to compensate for their lack of smarts. Have them miss their fucking shots for once! It would make the gameplay mire dynamic since baddies in real life aren't 100 percent accurate like that.

Have some missions be open ended and full of different choices. These would definitely compliment the more linear missions.

Better story amd villian. Gta 5's story wasn't that memorable and the villians were meh at best

Better controls and character movement. It shouldn't take you 5 fucking years to get up from a simple fall. Also aiming and shooting should not rely on severe autoaim either. Its time to let thay shit go R* many games have moved on from auto targeting and only have mild aim assist, not full on lock on targeting.

A mall area and more interiors to explore

The ability to rob houses undetected and being able to react to surprises without the cops showing up like that usually would... Speaking of Cops

No more psychic & predictable cops! I should be able to commit certain crimes with no wanted level if there are no witnesses around!! Also i like the fact that in the leaks the cops don't immediately shoot first and ask questions later so thats an improvement i guess.....

Pallas

Gold Member
Probably already said but …

1. Robust, better AI.
2. More quests/missions
3. Bigger, fuller map, maybe with the option of visiting other cities.
4. More diverse weather system, something like we saw in RDR2 but better.
5. Greater character customization like they did with CJ in GTA:SA, such as weight gain/loss from eating too much or not enough,, muscle mass loss or gain from working out.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I guess it has already been said but keep the GTA V driving or improze it but use the physic engine from GTA IV, funny ragdoll ands the famous swing boost/jump, I love glitches like that.

I've never liked the fact that you can't save he car designs that you come up with when you mod cars. You can spend ages doing it and then as soon as you crash you've lost that car forever and have to start again. I wish you could just respawn that same car whenever you want.

Moses85

A great Soundtrack
Headphones Jamming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Moving The Simpsons GIF

Last great Soundtrack came with SA.

As someone in the minority who doesn't really care about the open world and have never really been into the whole idea of "making your own fun" in the game.
I'd like to see good gunplay and good missions design because both of those were terrible in GTAV
There is no open world game that would not be better without its open world, unless it's a Mafia like open world.
SP should be one clean plot with no distractive and suspense removing nonsense. Throw all your crappy side missions into the MP portion.

Gta 5 made billions, without the probably.
If this was 20 years ago I would have said gta 6 could do a proper Vice City, but in modern society and rockstar...

Top Bottom