• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames teasing something Bayonetta related for tomorrow?

Eolz

Called it page 1

Just some cool wallpaper :p

That's always this kind of thing at this time of the year, it would have been teased a lot more or been in a surprise direct/announcement if it was bigger than that.
Stop deluding yourselves with expectations bigger than this thread. No port, no DLC, no Amiibo support, no surprise collaboration/project.

it was just some shitty jpg
zDJCnhP.gif

Regiruler

I expected just a costume and I'm still let down

Why did they hype this anyway? It's not like platinum doesn't drop random stuff on occasion via their blog.
I mean, it was just a tweet, but still.

I expected just a costume and I'm still let down

Why did they hype this anyway? It's not like platinum doesn't drop random stuff on occasion via their blog.
I mean, it was just a tweet, but still.

Because gamers take things waaay too far in general and have no idea how to keep their shit sane.

jmizzal

Would love some Bayo 2 DLC, I just cant bring myself to finish Bayo 1 yet, its way slower then 2 and more cheap deaths and dark.

But Bayo 2 DLC would be welcome love that game and would like to play more

Skittles

A wallpaper that looks like it took literally less than an hour to make? Should of just released it with the tease then lol

Why would anyone think that Bayonetta 2 be ever ported to other consoles? The game wouldn't even exist without the help of Nintendo and even Kamiya said that asking Bayonetta 2 to be ported on other consoles is like asking for Zelda on PS4. Its not going to happen.

Now on the real topic, I hope its DLC for Bayonetta 2 maybe some extra missions and new weapons/costumes.

EDIT: Wait thats it? Just a wallpaper....

danmaku

You can't upgrade it any further than the Wii U edition though.

You can improve the performance, even the WiiU version has lots of framerate drops. It doesn't tear like the 360 version, but it slows down a lot. I'd gladly rebuy a PC version locked at 60 fps (or 120 if you have a good PC).

sakipon

This time I don't think it was GAF's fault. Hyping up a random .jpg is something I've only seen done in Japan. Image sharing policies are pretty different there compared to the West. I think they shouldn't have translated the tweet.

DR2K

Banned
Weird, I'm reading the Digital Foundry comparison right now and it doesn't mention that at all. Strange, you'd think they'd pick up on it if it's that obvious.

You know it dropped frames on that part, in between the 2 other parts sometime.

Bayonetta
calender
on the iPhone, that's the only thing we deserve after letting it fail. Lol

Top Bottom