• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames teasing something Bayonetta related for tomorrow?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Nintendo hasn't revealed who they are developing Star Fox with yet...
So much misinformation in this thread.

1. Kamiya said Bayonetta 2 won't be getting amiibo support

2. Miyamoto confirmed that Starfox is being developed in-house at Nintendo

Jezan

Please:
Bayonetta for Smash!
Captain Falcon/Samus/Sheik DLC extra chapters for Bayo2
Bayonetta amiibos - and they give you Bayonetta for Smash, or at least Bayo's outfit for ZSS.

Captain Falcon action game!

People are running wild in this thread, while hype is always fun for the sake of 24 hours don't wear yourselves out guys.

Its probably either a western release of the bayo anime OR and what I feel is more likely DLC.

Probably either more multiplayer missions or hopefully a new campaign personally I'm kinda expecting a Loki campaign

Finalow

Bayonetta 2 Sigma - coming to PS4/Xbone confirmed.

"..."

I think it could something like amiibo support or (free) DLCs/costumes.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Honestly shocked you couldn't get the Christmas costume for Rodin full stop. Hopefully there's Christmas costumes for all playable characters though.

Yuterald

Oh, cool, they're adding non disappointing angel bosses? Or maybe they're patching in that proper Climatic Battle track that I know that they secretly know that they fucked up by forgetting about it in the first place. That's gotta be it!
;)

Unit24

I want a way to play as Rodin and Masked Lumen in singleplayer. I can't appreciate them as much if it's too chaotic to tell what's happening.

Astral Dog

Or maybe the limited christmas Rodin edition including playable Rodin on campaign, his glasses and the toy jet he gave to Enzo's children.

inMCgLCOtcdkH.gif

Feindflug

What the hell happened to this thread? I guess the port begging for this game will never stop.

Back on topic Christmas themed costumes will be nice.

Ushiwaka

If a Bayo 1 PC port is in the works, it would be awesome if they remastered it for PS4/X1 too. I mean, all these games are getting remasters, why shouldn't one of the best game of last gen get one.

Revven

Oh please be awesome new content, a patch, or DLC or something! I love this game and I would buy any DLC for it in a heartbeat.

Village

What if its not game related, just merchandise?

Please:
Bayonetta for Smash!
Captain Falcon/Samus/Sheik DLC extra chapters for Bayo2
Bayonetta amiibos - and they give you Bayonetta for Smash, or at least Bayo's outfit for ZSS.

Captain Falcon action game!

Sega has character and a assist in smash

Halabane

Talk about a money maker. Anything Bayo in Smash or Kart would print bucks. A Bayo Amiibo? Would be crazy.

Something more possible is probably about DLC in the game. Doubt its a port because I believe Big N has too much control on this version. Stretch idea could be a Bayo themed stage in Smash with Bayo stuff in the background but no Bayo character.

I am thinking this announcement is about a next game.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
The port begging joke is easy trolling because of the Nintendo brand victim complex of the fans.

Not sure why it's easy trolling as regardless Wii U owners get to play Bayonetta 2, I know that's what I'm doing on my xmas day.

As for PS4/Xbox One/PC owners you get NOTHING. GOOD DAY SIR! ;)

L~A

Yeah, I don't see what's the problem here. It's not PG's fault that people were expecting some insane stuff from a fun tweet / message on Facebook.

If there had really been a major (aka DLC or something) announcement coming, they would've been way more straightforward about it.

Capra

Perhaps we want to have fun every now and again. Merry Christmas. Jeez.

Sorry, that was rude and I (as well as others) should not have hyped ourselves as much as we did. I apologize.

Still holding out for hope of Bayonetta 2 DLC, but I'll rein in my expectations next time.

ShinMaruku

Yeah, I don't see what's the problem here. It's not PG's fault that people were expecting some insane stuff from a fun tweet / message on Facebook.

If there had really been a major (aka DLC or something) announcement coming, they would've been way more straightforward about it.

Some other devs should be mindful and never tease because they fail. Platinum is fine because this was a well executed troll.

Sorry, that was rude and I (as well as others) should not have hyped ourselves as much as we did. I apologize.

Still holding out for hope of Bayonetta 2 DLC, but I'll rein in my expectations next time.

I believe Hashimoto said they have no plan for doing any DLC, but you never know, plans can change. It's easy to get excited whenever something Platinum related is announced because their stuff is always so great. Probably a good idea to keep expectations in check for anything though :p

Top Bottom