• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames teasing something Bayonetta related for tomorrow?

Please give me more Bayo, story DLC, Jeanne DLC, anything.

Bayo in Smash.

And please Lumen playable in story mode that would be so

tumblr_nclk90J6iZ1qdrfdro8_500.gif

Most likely DLC for Bayonetta 2 or a Bayonetta 1 port to PS4 and XB1.

God damnit I wish it was Bayonetta PC.

2 months ago I would have wanted Bayonetta 1 port.

But after playing Bayonetta 1 for first time on Wii U, it's not a very good game, in my opinion. Would rather have Vanquish PC port above that.

Salex_

Its only bannable if its not wiiu games it seems.

It's funny that you said this because people say the exact same thing when people beg for PC ports of XB1/PS4 exclusives or PS4s versions of Vita exclusives.

Why do you think this only happens to Wii U games?

BooJoh

As someone who is on the fence about grabbing Bayonetta 2, I don't know if this teaser should make me bite or wait until we find out what this is.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Bayonetta 2 was probably my favourite game all year.

DLC would be great, even despite the fact that the game had a lot of replayability as it is. I'm okay with more content!

I'm honestly hoping for DLC that makes Tag Climax worth replaying, even though that will never happen.

The only disappointment I have with the game is how Tag Climax doesn't have anything to work towards. I was hoping I would be playing for dozens of hours unlocking new items and stuff, but I was pretty much done with it with my friend in one sitting.

Golnei

Wait, why is he combing his hood o_O

Lint and dust build up very quickly on holy vestments - without the gentle caress of a peacock feather, they'd be much too filthy to be worthy of a Lumen Sage.

Zero²;144629761 said:
I know he already said no, but a bayo amiibo would be so awesome!

Not just Bayonetta - I need all of them.

Plus ones based on the Masked Lumen and
Rosa
dolls from Tag Climax.

Guys, Rodin is Santa and he's bringing us presents...

What does Rodin bring people? That's right, weapons!

Bayonetta 1 weapon pack for Bayo 2 DLC, believe

K-A-Deman

It's funny that you said this because people say the exact same thing when people beg for PC ports of XB1/PS4 exclusives or PS4s versions of Vita exclusives.

Why do you think this only happens to Wii U games?

PC isn't really comparable in the console 'wars' and Vita and PS4 are owned by the same company. As for why it only happens to Wii U games (It doesn't really, but it's more visible on Wii U games), chalk that up to a combination of "I wanna play Nintendo games but DON'T want to pay for their hardware!", "I wish Nintendo would go 3rd party...", and the ever-fun "NINTENDO STOLE BAYO2 FR0M US!!1!" ¬_¬

Regiruler

Well, that's basically a confirmation of playable
Alraune and Loptr
, Captain Falcon, Little Mac and Ganondorf costumes for Rodin and Prince Vorkken, Sheik and Palutena costumes for Masked Lumen; in addition to 10 extra story chapters, Tag Climax cards for Jubileus, Ardor, Joy, Father Rodin, Gracious & Glorious and all the MGR bosses, as well as all the costumes and weapons from Bayonetta 1 that didn't make it into 2 and a port to the Virtual Boy.

All in a free patch released tomorrow.
This reads like the greatest thing ever.
But you forgot the route 666 TC card obviously.

Top Bottom