• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramoss

SHR46FU.png

Yu8klHS.gif

inner-G

Banned
That's probably why last gen was supply-constrained near launch. It takes a long time to ship those huge boxes, duh!

RdN

Ahh, the jealously is strong in me. But, damn, that package is impressively slim.. Well done, Sony! My closet thanks you.

Salaadin

Cool about it installing while you play. I mustve glossed over that tidbit.
I wonder how difficult it is to manage data. 50GB installs are going to fill it right up

VanWinkle

I wonder if it would be possible for me to get one right now. But let me preface this: I WILL NOT MURDER. I REPEAT: I will NOT murder.

nikos

So this guy essentially stole what was probably someone's preordered PS4?

Wonder what the dimensions of the box are. I'm hoping to throw it in my rucksack on my way home next week.

What would it be like here if Amazon/Gamespot accidentally mixed up PS4 shipments with XB1 shipments?

And you got the opposite of what you pre-ordered on 11/15?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I didn't request Friday off as UPS gets here around 5. No way in hell I want to take the day off only to sit there and waste most of it. I took the next day off though.

Greecian-

How does one do this? Do they hold it at the UPS store of my choosing?

There's something called UPS My Choice. It's free to sign up. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'm pretty sure there's an option to have them hold your orders for pickup at a location of your choice.

MilkBeard

Gonna be working until shortly before midnight launch on the 14th. Will be perfect. I work in the evenings so I will have all the way until evening Saturday to play around with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom