• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNac

Let's get this party started!

skeptical-oh-yea-duh-jim-carrey.gif

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I used to work at ups. And I still have many friends there. I'm gonna see if they'll let me take my box out the warehouse on the 14th. :X

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I didn't request Friday off as UPS gets here around 5. No way in hell I want to take the day off only to sit there and waste most of it. I took the next day off though.

It won't be at my house until 6 and I work until 10pm then have to be at work at 8am the next day :(

I have a feeling that next morning is going to require some serious caffeine.

Qvoth

Dunno about X1 but a PS4 purchase gets you 14 days free.

So yeah, with your purchase of the PS4 you automatically get Contrast, Res0gun, Blacklight Retribution, War Thunder, Warframe, DCOU and PlayRoom. Not bad

:O
seriously?
i've played blacklight and warframe on pc, i think i'll try out war thunder for my ps4 f2p fix

v1lla21

I just got my hours changed this week and instead of having fridays off I work from 9:00 to 6:30pm. Before work on Friday I will pass by UPS to pick it up and it'll sit there at work staring at me, teasing me. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom