• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Man, it feels so weird that this is actually coming out. When it comes in from Amazon on Friday I'm going to be thinking, holy shit, this is a PS4. Next gen is finally starting.

This is the feeling that came with Vita and all PlayStation platforms.

When you open that PS4, this is the console that's going to power so many amazing games for a long time. It's history in the making.

Well, when I used to work there we used to take our boxes home all the time. All you need is valid ID that matches the shipping address and a pass slip from a supervisor. Then walk through the guard shack with the slip.

You're talking about a local sort facility. That makes more sense. I was thinking SCS in Louisville :)

The inevitable PS4 Slim is gonna be so tiny. Hell, the third edition is gonna be unthinkably compact.

But Sony does know how to make very rigid, structurally sound products. It's amazing they could it so well with the first iteration.

they'll just remove the HDD and we all go digital.

Playstation 4...PLAYSTATION FOUR is out NEXT FRIDAY, you guys.

Just...WHAT.
the friday after next ;P

SHR46FU.png

UU86

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
I'm too fucking old for release hype, but goddamnit if you guys aren't getting me hyped for a console all over again. It actually brings a tear to my eye, haven't felt like a kid since 2006.

Never change GAF.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I have dreams that Amazon will ship mine early and I get it a day or two before official release.

:'(

Huge diaper package, put the ps4 box in the middle. No one will think of stealing a big package of diapers. Yeah that's it, I'd be scared to walk around with a normal box with a PS4 inside. Reminds me of times I used to take my consoles to school. Sure no one knew I had it usually but the fact that if they found somehow on my way home I'd be screwed.

I'd died at this because I live in the Tenderloin in San Francisco i.e. the city's open-air public toilet. People would probably claw at me for the diapers more than they would the PS4.

Ploid 3.0

What's this guy's name again? I'm wondering which console he's going with.

Francis http://youtu.be/OG4StOKFw7M

I'd died at this because I live in the Tenderloin in San Francisco i.e. the city's open-air public toilet. People would probably claw at me for the diapers more than they would the PS4.

You're screwed! I hope you make it home, at least you only have to do this risky mission once. Don't crack, make no eye contact, poker face it! They may start reading your mind a notice it's a PS4 somehow.

Don't show any nervousness, try not to think too much about it. I know that will cause you to think about it more... Crap man!

Xyrmellon

So nobody really cares that he stole it??? Of course I'm jealous that he got his hands on one, but we all gotta pay. I say douchebag and close the thread.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'm too fucking old for release hype, but goddamnit if you guys aren't getting me hyped for a console all over again. It actually brings a tear to my eye, haven't felt like a kid since 2006.

Never change GAF.

joshcryer
it's ok, you're all right now
(Today, 10:41 PM)

Oh come on, that's just too convenient lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom