• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4: September 2014 games

UberTag

Ballsy of Monolith to have Mordor leapfrog Dragon Age by a week instead of getting chased away by EA's hype machine.
That tells me they've got confidence in their title.

Huh, thought this was going to be a thread about exclusive titles coming to PS4 in September.

Probably would have made more sense to just label the thread games coming in September with how many third party titles are listed.

Hahs

I've never played the Warrior series before, but played plenty of the Soul Calibur series, so I'm pretty familiar with just about all the characters (from SC). After seeing the trailer for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate I noticed some similarities in the character design (similar to SC)

My question: Are these cross-over characters?

Is this Sophitia?
ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif

And is this Kilik?
ezgifcom-gif-maker-1.gif

AngerdX

Velocity2x, Destiny and Natural Doctrine for me, Shadow of Mordor i got already for free on PC going to be a great month. :)

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Probably just Destiny for me, at least day one/in September. That will probably eat up all my gaming time for a month or two at the least.

Mildly tempted by FIFA 15 as I've gotten back in to following the BPL, but I tend to get bored of sports games pretty quickly and don't have the time to really sink into them.

If Velocity 2X isn't on your "to buy" list then you're doing it wrong

I get the feeling that 2X is one of the Plus games for next month. The fact that it's launching on the first update of the month (the Plus update) and they haven't given a price for it are the main reasons for that.

That thread was actually created because the mods didn't like platform specific stuff such as this. Sinobi's threads are basically that, but for PS4.

Dunno, but at least this one gives some info about the games. I don't really like the free-for-all approach of the PSN threads. Something like this however I would probably check regularly.

Ricky_R

Haven't been following the Shadow of Mordor game... Is it cannon?

Also, the game seems to have high production values. Anybody knows the budget for it?

DBT85

I get the feeling that 2X is one of the Plus games for next month. The fact that it's launching on the first update of the month (the Plus update) and they haven't given a price for it are the main reasons for that.

Futurelab have had lots of games in the PS+ service at launch, so I'm wondering if they want to just push it out and try and make some money without PS+ and thne just put it in later.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Might get Destiny. Maybe. Beta didn't really leave me with eagerly wanting to buy it so I may just wait for bargain bin. I'm really keen on Middle-earth, gosh that looks amazing and I haven't played a Tolkien game since PlayStation 2's Return of the King.

Haven't been following the Shadow of Mordor game... Is it cannon?

Also, the game seems to have high production values. Anybody knows the budget for it?

It's not technically canon, but they tried making it fit into the lore, while taking a few liberties with what wraiths can do, etc. It looks like a good balance between trying to be faithful to the universe, while also trying to make it as fun as possible.

Carl

Futurelab have had lots of games in the PS+ service at launch, so I'm wondering if they want to just push it out and try and make some money without PS+ and thne just put it in later.

Yeah, they've been keeping quiet on the price front but i think they'll probably try and see how this one does without PS+. I mean, they've given it a fair bit of hype and i think early impressions have been positive, so i wouldn't be surprised if they put it out and see how it does.

But it'd be great to see it on PS+

Top Bottom