PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks peeps! ♥

I need your help PSASBros. Can any of you identify this font for sly cooper:

And probably a long shot but any font similar to this:

These are the last two logos I need to make. I don't mind redrawing them from scratch but finding the font would be ten times easier. :)
This is the closest font I could find for Sly:

Ape Escape is custom I think.

Oct 31, 2009

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
May 3, 2008
Feb 10, 2009
I just thought of something after watching videos of this and UMVC3 I just thought of something. The character portraits at the bottom of the screen should match the colours/costume that your character is using. It would really help players and spectators to follow the action as it can be pretty confusing when there are multiples of the same character playing.

Mar 17, 2010
I just thought of something after watching videos of this and UMVC3 I just thought of something. The character portraits at the bottom of the screen should match the colours/costume that your character is using. It would really help players and spectators to follow the action as it can be pretty confusing when there are multiples of the same character playing.
Those portraits in general are bad. I love the big, free portraits in SSB. They should have totally used that.

ANd great job, Drew. Particularly love the classic colouring

Oct 6, 2007
guys is this game out yet

i want this game to be out so i can play with the other 14 characters

and on the other 10 stages

and do all the single player stuff

and dick around in the training room

Sep 15, 2011
Are we seriously going to go a whole week with no news, info, dev diary, map walk through or anything? I would even settle for pro video of the la beat down event (big missed oppurtunity). and they probably won't even cover the MLG tourney that is taking place today.

Jun 27, 2011
Finland
Are we seriously going to go a whole week with no news, info, dev diary, map walk through or anything? I would even settle for pro video of the la beat down event (big missed oppurtunity). and they probably won't even cover the MLG tourney that is taking place today.
O well we should be getting the last trailer next week.Release is so close I can smell it!

Live action trailer has viewcount stuck for almost a week now. Aliens!

Jan 12, 2012
Mar 24, 2011
Canada
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/10/31/hang-out-with-ign-at-gamerdisco

On Wednesday November 7th, we're teaming up with Gamerdisco for our next community event in Shoreditch, London. We'll be hosting the back room at London's finest gaming party, whilst Gamerdisco and guest DJs Jonny Lives, Tom Smith spin gaming-inspired tunes in the main room.

We'll be hanging out in the IGN lounge where you'll get the chance to go hands on with Sony's upcoming multiplayer brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PS3. Think you've got what it takes to KO IGN's UK editors?

Jun 2, 2007
So, do we know anything about other modes and stuff now? (or any info at all, did that YouTube guy end up being a fraud?)

This game is definitely going to end up being a slow-burning cult hit at best, maybe culminating into a very successful sequel.

So, do we know anything about other modes and stuff now? (or any info at all, did that YouTube guy end up being a fraud?)

This game is definitely going to end up being a slow-burning cult hit at best, maybe culminating into a very successful sequel.
So, like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

I'd be very happy if this game had long legs, and spawned an even more impressive sequel. I loved Uncharted: DF, and expected nothing but good things from UC2. I wasn't disappointed (love UC3 to death as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.