• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you guys expect/want to make the final roster? Predictions for tomorrow?

• Big Daddy - BioShock
  • Colonel Radec - Killzone
  • Fat Princess - Fat Princess
  • Heihachi Mishima - Tekken
  • Kratos - God of War
  • Nathan Drake - Uncharted
  • PaRappa - PaRappa the Rapper
  • Sly Cooper - Sly Cooper
  • Sweet Tooth - Twisted Metal
  • Toro Inoue - Together Anywhere!
  • Rose - Legend of Dragoon
  • Nariko - Heavenly Sword
  • Wander - Shadow of the Colossus
  • Spike - Ape Escape
  • Jak & Daxter - Jak & Daxter
  • Blasto - Blasto
  • Ratchet - Ratchet And Clank
  • Cole McGrath - Infamous
  • Sackboy - LittleBigPlanet
  • Ari - Okage
  • Flamelurker - Demon's Souls
  • Mr.Mosquito - Mr.Mosquito
  • Jasmine - Hot Shots Golf
  • Kat - Gravity Rush
  • Dojima - Yakuza
  • Big Boss - Metal Gear Solid
  • Sephiroth - Final Fantasy 7
  • Kevin Butler - It Only Does Everything
  • Pit Stop Guy - Gran Turismo 5
  • Godless Monsters - PS Home

SmithnCo

For the next reveal I'm thinking Cole and Jak to keep my expectations in check.

PS Home guy's level three could be building a mountain of white furniture that falls on everyone. Or cybering.

SenEXunk

Banned
One will most definitely be a 3rd party character and Old Snake makes the most sense, the other being Cole on account of the event.

Mr. Fix

playstation_icons_by_torsor-d49ycta.jpg

This roster needs to happen.

More than two character reveals would be pretty boss.
But at least everyone is expecting Cole for some reason, he's one of my most anticipated and possible mains

TheMink

It's amazing that not one person thought outside of the video game world in relation to the bullet count. :) (Or maybe and I just didn't see it) But like I said, these hints go deep and there are certain things in all 4 images that are questionably obvious and others that are rather "out there".

http://www.paulgalenetwork.com/home...-the-white-house-michelle-obama-to-paul-gale/ Couldn't be a better, more convenient time for this to happen as it will ironically help make sense of the bullet count.

In one of the car pics it spells gill instead of grill which is the currency of final fantasy. Soooo Cloud :D
Congrats to me for figuring it out. :)

Note: it might actually be spelled Gil not Gill in FF :p

Takao

Banned
It's amazing that not one person thought outside of the video game world in relation to the bullet count. :) (Or maybe and I just didn't see it) But like I said, these hints go deep and there are certain things in all 4 images that are questionably obvious and others that are rather "out there".

http://www.paulgalenetwork.com/home...-the-white-house-michelle-obama-to-paul-gale/ Couldn't be a better, more convenient time for this to happen as it will ironically help make sense of the bullet count.

oh god it's james bond isn't it

why
why
why
why
why

SSReborn

I could see the argument for Big Daddy, I can definitely see the argument for Heihachi but James Bond I really cant at all. He doesn't even really make for an interesting character with all the current weapon users. Not only that but if your gonna get a spy character use this guy.

Gabe.jpg

Takao

Banned
Paul Gale once said there was a rumor about James Bond potentially making it in too, didn't he?

why
why
why
why
why
why

please god no

he has nothing to do with playstation, let alone video games!

bond is more nintendo terf then sony

Sony actually makes the James Bond movies though, lol.

Angry fan: Why will James Bond be in the game? He's barely associated with PlayStation!

Superbot: James Bond® will be cool. He'll enter the fight while purchasing Sony® products on his Vaio© laptop, calling with a Sony© Ericcson© phone, with a Vita® chained to his suit because that shit doesn't fit in any pocket while listening to Sony© produced music on his Sony©® mp3 player. We at Superbot entertainment totally believe that he will be a great addition to a roster and ask you to be openminded about third party characters. We are aware that there are so many cool first party characters, but you have to understand that none of them are James Bond®.

Zabuza

Banned
Angry fan: Why will James Bond be in the game? He's barely associated with PlayStation!

Superbot: James Bond® will be cool. He'll enter the fight while purchasing Sony® products on his Vaio© laptop, calling with a Sony© Ericcson© phone, with a Vita® chained to his suit because that shit doesn't fit in any pocket while listening to Sony© produced music on his Sony©® mp3 player. We at Superbot entertainment totally believe that he will be a great addition to a roster and ask you to be openminded about third party characters. We are aware that there are so many cool first party characters, but you have to understand that none of them are James Bond®.

Drago

corporate cheerleader
Today, 04:10 PM, Post #8000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom