• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

American football? I thought it was called Handegg.

7STFb.gif

Boss Man

Question: what exactly makes Parappa a dog? Does that ever come up?
or is he just a dawg?
Huh?

Do you mean like, why is he a dog? Or is this some deep question about the meaning of art, where we can't really define him properly as a dog based image because he never specifically states that he's a dog or barks or something?

Dude's got a dog face; nose, mouth, ears.

Huh?

Do you mean like, why is he a dog? Or is this some deep question about the meaning of art, where we can't really define him properly as a dog based image because he never specifically states that he's a dog or barks or something?

Dude's got a dog face; nose, mouth, ears.

Does he do anything dog-like I guess is what I was going for. He skateboards, does kung-fu and raps. No mention of anything doggy?

k_Reign

So who do you guys hope to see in action at gamescon?

I want to see Sackboy,Raiden and Sir Daniel.

I'd love to see those same characters, but I kinda wanna see Nariko just to get her out of the way. She seems like the most boring of the bunch. I do really want to see Sackboy! Ahh too many characters I want to see. But Gamescom is at the top of my hype list right now.

It's a shame there are people so quick to hate this game. I love Smash and this game, is that so hard? Haha.
Especially since the community for this game (this thread) is pretty awesome

Well, to distract ourselves from that dumb thread, let's discuss which characters that we dont know are in the game that we want to see in the game (characters that weren't in the leak).

Drago

It's a shame there are people so quick to hate this game. I love Smash and this game, is that so hard? Haha.
Seriously.

When I first heard of a possible Sony Smash Bros, my first reaction was "fuck YES" but everyone else just wants to pile on hate towards the game, as they have since the beginning, no matter what the quality is. :(

SmithnCo

I think if people played the beta they'd see how pretty drastically this game is different from SSB. Right now I'm seeing a lot of posts in that thread that seem to think it's a direct clone or knock-off.

Sony should definitely consider releasing more tutorial and combo videos close to launch to show how different it is.

As far as feeling somehow incensed that Superbot took inspiration from SSB; it doesn't change the fact that a new SSB will come out, and as a SSB fan I'm happy that a similar game with different systems is being released as it just broadens experiences.

Loudninja

I think if people played the beta they'd see how pretty drastically this game is different from SSB. Right now I'm seeing a lot of posts in that thread that seem to think it's a direct clone or knock-off.

Sony should definitely consider releasing more tutorial and combo videos close to launch to show how different it is.

As far as feeling somehow incensed that Superbot took inspiration from SSB; it doesn't change the fact that a new SSB will come out, and as a SSB fan I'm happy that a similar game with different systems is being released as it just broadens experiences.
No they wont,some people no matter what will still say the same things.

Mr. Fix

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/201...ul-gale-network-has-a-new-xbox-360-exclusive/

ODk3NDc4OUY0N0M2QUY3OUJCREE6YzUzMmU2YjIxZmUzMzZhNmI2M2Q0NDAzYWZkYzA1NTY=

The wedding picture that was made earlier was hilarious...so I thought I'd share this one as well, of clockwOrk and me. A big thanks to Daniel Maniago, Dean Rymer, and everyone else at SuperBot on putting a lot of hard work into this game. And to all of you that are following the title, know that there are still some surprises left that'll bring some smiles!

With Raiden making it in over Snake, there are no smiles to be had here. But I can dream.

Also, when you said 20+ playable characters, did you mean in-game, excluding dlc?

LuuKyK

That Kamiya thread is so stupid.

Oh well, i am not going to get nervous over that.

The game is still awesome and I am going to have a blast with it! Kamiya can take a seat and do some good games instead of giving bad opinions on a game he didnt even play. lol what a mess.

Well, to distract ourselves from that dumb thread, let's discuss which characters that we dont know are in the game that we want to see in the game (characters that weren't in the leak).

Ones that will never happen: Sora
Ones that might happen (via DLC): Cloud, Lightning, Auron/Yuna, Rayman, Klonoa, Snake, Crash, Spyro, Pyramid Head, RE rep
Ones that I don't really ''want'' but would be interested to see and have a chance: Scorpion, Assassin

I think those are the main ones atm. They allready nailed the 1st party stuff I wanted with Parappa, Dan, Radec, Ratchet and Drake

Mr. Fix

Ones that will never happen: Sora
Ones that might happen (via DLC): Cloud, Lightning, Auron/Yuna, Rayman, Klonoa, Snake, Crash, Spyro, Pyramid Head, RE rep
Ones that I don't really ''want'' but would be interested to see and have a chance: Scorpion, Assassin

I think those are the main ones atm. They allready nailed the 1st party stuff I wanted with Parappa, Dan, Radec, Ratchet and Drake

Don't the bolded have about the same chance as Sora? And I doubt Sora's getting in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom