• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation App Release Date Announced NA: Nov. 13th Europe: Nov. 22nd

Sweet, Trophy rarity is live:
screenshot_2013-11-122wu27.png

Edit: Beaten.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Very functional. No flare though (I think that's a good thing). The store links put to your default browser =_=. Trophy rarity is great, finally.

shink

I can sign in too (Australia). Decent app, wish the store was inbuilt into the app instead of the webstore but that'd probably be too much work.

Kuro

anyone else having trouble signing in? It keeps opening my browser after the initial sign in and doesn't detect the actual sign in. Every time I try to open friends or trophies it just opens my browser.

Vire

App kinda sucks.

I mean it works, but it's ugly, no sound effects, store isn't built into the App (redirects in a browser).

*shrug*

dorkimoe

Gold Member
anyone else having trouble signing in? It keeps opening my browser after the initial sign in and doesn't detect the actual sign in. Every time I try to open friends or trophies it just opens my browser.

I had to sign in on browser. And even go to a 2nd site to accept terms of service. Kinda silly

Cool app. Not as good as microsofts yet. But glad to see they're making progress. Needs optimized for iPad

Papacheeks

Banned
For the people who are able to sign into the app, are you in the U.S.?

Did you agree to the terms of service?

It stopped me from logging in took me to the PSN website, had to sign in again then agree to terms of service.

After that everything was gravy.

Don't know check the App install, your psn password maybe?

Trouble

Banned
I keep getting 'This device's network feature is turned off'.

Edit: Same error on both phone (HTC One) and tablet (Nexus 10).

Did you agree to the terms of service?

It stopped me from logging in took me to the PSN website, had to sign in again then agree to terms of service.

After that everything was gravy.

Don't know check the App install, your psn password maybe?

I accepted the new TOS a couple days ago via the web store on my PC. The page it takes me to says I signed in successfully return to the app to continue. then it automatically takes me back to the app then I get that error message.

Oh my. This app is pure amateur hour material. I own an iOS PSN app made by some dude years ago that is notably better in both appearance and function.

You can't scroll your friends too fast because it pauses to load. :-|

Kuro

I accepted the new TOS a couple days ago via the web store on my PC. The page it takes me to says I signed in successfully return to the app to continue. then it automatically takes me back to the app then I get that error message.

Same thing happening to me on an HTC Rezound running modified 4.1

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
App kinda sucks.

I mean it works, but it's ugly, no sound effects, store isn't built into the App (redirects in a browser).

*shrug*
I'd call that a good thing. But yeah, this thing is pretty bare bones. The primary thing I want to use it for is to see if my friends are online, though, so I'm satisfied.

Top Bottom