• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

Anyone know the importance of buying your tickets under your PSN ID?

Last year there were lots of rewards you got for scanning your badge at all the booths. Themes, betas, free games , $10 in PSN monies etc.

Hopefully they give us actual trophies for doing that stuff this year and not those dumb ass cards.

Seriously Sony, a card with a platinum trophy on it, some of which you ran out of?

Shin-Ra

I don't know what to expect from the Full Throttle visual makeover (the art's too detailed to vectorise and manually touch up like DoTT) but as long as there's a high quality emulation of the original in there, I'm sold.

Apart from the juddery panning in some cutscenes, the original graphics are near enough perfect for me.

Really nervous that the Crash remakes will have Crash speak the gibberish he does in sky landers.

I love the new VV Crash design but I do hope for something more faithful to Crash 1-3 in design.

What do you guys think we will see?

I need to see those Crash Bandicoot remakes/Remasters.

It would be amazing if they surprised us with CTR being remade as well with online multiplayer.

This year's event is pretty close to DMC's 15th anniversary
in Europe

I don't wanna get my hopes up but...

Neonep

Last year there were lots of rewards you got for scanning your badge at all the booths. Themes, betas, free games , $10 in PSN monies etc.

Hopefully they give us actual trophies for doing that stuff this year and not those dumb ass cards.

Seriously Sony, a card with a platinum trophy on it, some of which you ran out of?
Yeah I was bummed out, I didn't get a platinum card. They ran out when I was in line.

Let it go Xp
NEVER!

JEsn1Ju.gif

Onaco

I want complete silence... Then i want to hear this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18MtimJBbM

I want it to start really quiet and slow... then get louder and louder, then BOOM socom 2 HD Remaster!!!

believe!!

At keynote: SOCOM II
single player and offline content
is now available
as a PlayStation 2 classic
on PSN for $39.99.
Thanks to our friends at Square-Enix. *Ultima Troll comes out on Stage*

At keynote: SOCOM II
single player and offline content
is now available
as a PlayStation 2 classic
on PSN for $39.99.
Thanks to our friends at Square-Enix. *Ultima Troll comes out on Stage*

LMAO damn, i think i might actually die at that point.

Edzi

Good to know, thank you! 2-3 am, thats insane! I will probably try to get there around 6:30

People are exaggerating. I got there around 8 or so and got a good seat for the keynote. Camping out super early is unnecessary.

mcw

A friend of mine is a huge Sony fan. He was unable to attend PSX with me last year, so I went around to every booth I could and collected cards for him.

He was thrilled, which was great. But I actually had fun doing it, too, and I would absolutely not have had as much fun if the rewards were not physical.

So I guess for me, even a card with a trophy on it is better than a digital trophy.

Mediking

Instead of wishing for more games that won't come out for numerous of years, we should wish that current projects release in a timely manner. Just saying. Who knows when Spidey PS4 or God of War PS4 is even releasing? Same goes for Crash. And Death Stranding. And FF7R. And the list runs on from Sony's style of showing games.

mcw

Instead of wishing for more games that won't come out for numerous of years, we should wish that current projects release in a timely manner. Just saying. Who knows when Spidey PS4 or God of War PS4 is even releasing? Same goes for Crash. And Death Stranding. And FF7R. And the list runs on from Sony's style of showing games.

Translation:

Death Stranding 2 announced at PSX 2016

I never really got why ppl single out Sony for this. Only ones that do a good job of announcement and release for the most part have been rockstar,nintendo(except Zelda) and Bethesda for the big prominent devs/publishers

Slixshot

Banned
Show me the PSVR games, Sony! I am ready for the VR future! Some of my experiences so far have been unreal. Literally putting a smile on my face from pure giddy excitement.

Show me the PSVR games, Sony! I am ready for the VR future! Some of my experiences so far have been unreal. Literally putting a smile on my face from pure giddy excitement.
I want to see more of far point,ace combat 7,resident evil 7 and gt sport the big guns supporting psvr

Earlier this year I was like 90% sure KH3 would finally get a good showing at this years PSX until Nomura basically said we ain't gon see anything this year.

Don't know what I was expecting.

Well, at least there is hopefully still NNK2. Full year of silence, give us something!

Earlier this year I was like 90% sure KH3 would finally get a good showing at this years PSX until Nomura basically said we ain't gon see anything this year.

Don't know what I was expecting.

Well, at least there is hopefully still NNK2. Full year of silence, give us something!
I never been so mad at not getting news about a game as I got when I read that interview lol. I don't even think the game is coming out next year either

mcw

I'm hoping to see more of Ni No Kuni 2, and to see the beginning of the next wave of PSVR games. If there's even one new PSVR exclusive game shown that fits as naturally on that platform as Rez, I'll be thrilled.

Mediking

I never really got why ppl single out Sony for this. Only ones that do a good job of announcement and release for the most part have been rockstar,nintendo(except Zelda) and Bethesda for the big prominent devs/publishers

All of them show off games they know won't release for years. It's messed up. It's not just Sony. Sony just has a really bad case of it.

Ray Down

Banned
Can someone tell me what is reasonably expected to be featured at this event?

Imo
Updates on First Party:
-Uncharted 4 DLC
-Horizon demonstration
-Dreams
-Days Gone

3rd Party:
-CoD DLC (Map pack)
-Destiny strike or something
-Watchdogs 2 DLC
-For Honor
-maybe mass effect
-NNK 2 update

Indies/Downloadable games:
-Date for Full Throttle and possibly another Lucas Arts game remake.

Surprise announcement.

Just a short list, have no idea what other indies and downloadable stuff to expect.

Well, the following are almost all guaranteed.

Red Dead 3
REmake 2
Devil May Cry 5
New Onimusha
New Dino Crisis
God Hand 2
Persona 5 NA trailer (with release date bumped to release after the keynote)

On a more serious note, I think we'll see get an update on few of the already announced titles like RE7, FFVII Remake, Horizon, NnK2, Spider-Man and maybe even see a little teaser trailer from Shenmue 3.

But the event mostly will be for smaller more niche stuff. Hopefully we'll get another Yakuza localization though.

mcw

Hmm, my last prediction wasn't very bold. Well, let's get bold.

The NX will be announced at PSX. Sony will release at least one game for it, and it will also mark the beginning of Nintendo games on Sony platforms, with PS4 versions of Super Mario 3D World and Bayonetta 2 being revealed at the event.

Hmm, my last prediction wasn't very bold. Well, let's get bold.

The NX will be announced at PSX. Sony will release at least one game for it, and it will also mark the beginning of Nintendo games on Sony platforms, with PS4 versions of Super Mario 3D World and Bayonetta 2 being revealed at the event.
Too safe, smh

Imo
Updates on First Party:
-Uncharted 4 DLC
-Horizon demonstration
-Dreams
-detriot(think playing this like they did until dawn would be an excellent idea plus days gone looks alil rough and early I say next e3 for that)
-hot shots golf trailer again I'm sure
-mlb 17 announcement
-gt sport new release date hopefully

3rd Party:
-CoD DLC (Map pack)
-Destiny strike or something
-Watchdogs 2 DLC
-For Honor
-maybe mass effect
-NNK 2 update
-ace combat 7(been silent a whole year)
-persona 5 dub would be nice two months before release!!
Indies/Downloadable games:
Wild
Matterfall

Surprise announcement.
Added what i think

AND KH3 WAS REVEALED WHERE AND WHEN?
E3 20 freaking 13. We've seen 4 worlds(three old ones) and concept art for the fifth. It's disgusting

mcw

Too safe, smh

Sigh. All right, then.

It will be revealed at PSX that Sony and Microsoft have been the same company all along. Kaz Hirai and Satya Nadella will take the stage and shake hands. Then, the lights will dim and a holographic image of Snoke from The Force Awakens will appear, wearing a PSVR with a HoloLens stacked on top of it. Kaz and Satya will both bow to him, after which the holo-Snoke will open his mouth and blast out a light beam like David Lo Pan.

(I'm actually half serious about that Nintendo thing.)

Updates on first party, updates on big upcoming third party releases, localizations, indies/downloadbles update for something like FF7R and one fairly big announcement (SFV in 2014 and Ni No Kuni in 2015).

Basically, temper expectations. This isn't the show for craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom