• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016 Thread: You Know, PSX, We Really Are 2016

Mezoly

They did stumble - both Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadowfall were not huge sellers and were not very well loved by the press. Killzone 2 was a huge success but also got them a lot of crticism for comparisons and "Lies" about the E3 Demo, as well as control issues.

Killzone Shadowfall sold well they said it sold 3 millions early 2014 when ps4 was in limited quantity.

This must be one of the most awesome panels ever. Geoff, Kojima, Herman Hulst and Mark Cerny on one stage all working together in some way.

Dart

OMG noooo I missed the stream, anywhere I can watch from the beginning? All links in op seem to be in live panel right now :/

Gradly

Cerny has such an eloquent speaking voice. I could listen to him talk tech all day!

Yea especially when he starts by saying: "when designing the PS4, we ...." haha. There is another person I find a good speaker and you may hate me for it, he's David Cage

ActWan

Everything in this panel just made me so fucking happy. Happier than all of PSXs and E3s of recent memory...just devs and people of the industry from different studios, working together with great chemistry, "all for the sake of making games". I wanna cry from happines

I missed the entire day x keynote lol

anyone know where there is a replay? I checked sonys youtube page and its only trailers, i wanna see the entire thing :3

I'm only watching the keynote now and GRAVITY RUSH 2 IS GETTING A RAVEN DLC AND IT'S FREE?!
Is there a thread about this? I don't see it.
This is so awesome!

Man it's so inspiring how Sony and Kojima have turned one of the biggest travesties in gaming into what's potentially going to be one of the biggest things going forward. The dedication to creativity is real.

LurkingFear

And why not? The mutual like and respect for each other is there and they make the perfect pair. If you think of a Kojima game as well, you think Playstation.

Ummm..... Speak for yourself!

waH4Uma.jpg

Top Bottom