• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016 Thread: You Know, PSX, We Really Are 2016

DJ88

Holy shit how did I not know this was today and was that early?

My jaw kept dropping further and further with each thread title I read on the first page.

Card Boy

Banned
Really impressed with all the games shown. Just showns the reason why exclusives are great on all sides and forces competition.

Any link that shows the entirety of the keynote? The current links/streams from Sony don't allow me to go back to the beginning and the other two links (Easy Allies and IGN) have commentary over them that I'm not too interested in.

RAWRferal

Just picked up a Pro and I'm new to PS4 in general, Jesus Christ I already have an insane backlog, after tonight I can already feel my bank account screaming. Holy shit Sony.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
Wipeout Omega Collection announced
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy trailer, coming in 2017
Gran Turismo Sport trailer
Yakuza 6/Kiwami announced for West
NieR: Automata trailer, coming March 7, 2017
Ace Combat 7 Trailer
Ni no Kuni II trailer, announced for 2017
The Last of Us: Part II Announced

Crazy good PSX, far above my expectations.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
They're obviously going to make sequels to the remasters that sell the best.

I think most - if not all - of the remasters are games of their time. A nice new lick of paint to make them look like your imagination remembers them, bit probably not suits to being completely new games. Exception possibly for wipeout

Boke1879

We have entered the age of Sony, they are killing it with their announcements/games.

Truly feel bad for MS, I own an Xbox but at this point it's pretty much getting WiiU'd.

Xb1 is a great system, but I honestly wish they would do an event similar to this. I don't know how it would work out or if they'd have enough to show, but they gotta try and do something similar.

They gotta have a fan even like this. While I know there is a huge monetary reason for PSX. It breeds community. Showing what the showed, seeing the crowd get hype. You'd be hard pressed to just up and leave the Playstation ecosystem.

Xb1 is a great system, but I honestly wish they would do an event similar to this. I don't know how it would work out or if they'd have enough to show, but they gotta try and do something similar.

They gotta have a fan even like this. While I know there is a huge monetary reason for PSX. It breeds community. Showing what the showed, seeing the crowd get hype. You'd be hard pressed to just up and leave the Playstation ecosystem.

agreed. In fact, I rather have events like Sony did today rather than one big show in June (E3).

Top Bottom