• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

I don't like that Sony likes to pretend Crash Bandicoot never existed.

Unless/until they get the license back they don't really have a choice. They probably push it by using the music like Cerny did for his entrance music.

We all walked into that one. The tears almost flowed.

This. I mean damn, so close yet so far. That was like the real embodiment of that image of disappointment when new FF went to new online FF lol.

Only Square-Enix with a TM.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
SE goes from heel, to babyface, and back to heel in a matter of minutes. They're the Paul Heyman of this industry.

Kinda.

cory_barlog_headshot.jpg

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

One Last Thing™

Someone throw this guy off the stage and show us something exciting like Crash Bandicoot 4 or Shenmue HD or something. God Damn it. We've already seen No Man's Sky.

Hope it's not just another montage of flying around from one planet again, we've seen that multiple times already. Show some of the more detailed gameplay, unless it really is just an exploration game with no other substance.

Mory Dunz

I'm not buying this guys....thing.

But maybe I'm just too cynical.

His voice is too steady and he takes the correct pauses a presenter should. And waits for applause correctly which a lot of people can't do. Contradicts the "can't make eyecontact" hands in pockets nervous thing.

dang, maybe I am just cynical.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No, Sean. We know how big the game is already. In fact that's all y'all have been telling us since you announced it.

Tell us more about the gameplay mechanics.

Rajang

Im so pissed off.

I rather they show nothing than show the fucking FFVII logo on screen. What's wrong with them?! Seriously?! :(

I feel sick.

Top Bottom