• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

Sami+

"hey guys our twitter's been lit up all year with people asking for FF VII PS4"
"oh that's easy enough we'll call the PC port guys and the fans will love us again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

kmax

The Last Game

Michael-Cera-Is-Excited-Things-Are-Finally-Happening-On-Arrested-Development.gif

So just Jaffe's game and that's it.

No Crash, no TLG, no FF7 remake, no Agent, no new GG IP or any new AAA, no Shenmue...

I told you guys. The hype was ridiculous for this.

No Man's Sky will probably be a good time waster where you get high and just fly around and explore until you get bored but I'm not really seeing any game play that excites me.

The short draw distance in NMS is kind of a bummer. But still I can't wait to get my procedural planet exploration game since I couldn't run Noctis.

so where are the four megatons ??

1.Street Fighter...The rest are indie games & games that were already announced( I love many of them)...Plz dont tell me Yakuza was considered as on of the megatons.

I didnt expect a FF7,TLG,Shenmue

but cmon, Dragons Dogma, a new Gran Turismo something like that. Dissapointed

Some of ya'll are being so disgusting.

It's this guys biggest break. This is literally a huge moment in which his small indie game is something looked as a huge AAA title and already people are

"Ugh" this and "Ugh" that.

Great Work Sean! Glad these guys are getting the exposure that is definitely needed for such a small game

Top Bottom