• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

No Crash or TLG
umad.png

mjcry1.png

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
That was way better than E3! Uncharted gameplay, Street Fighter V, Yakauza 5, Suikoden 2(holy shit finally edition), Bloodborne, Until Dawn, FF7(I'll still get it for trophies and such),free EA games and the "I'm Japanese I guess"guy. Very good show.

Raxus

After Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne this keynote was basically dead. Very disappointing imo, if they don't show "one more thing"...

It's over.

Glad I tempered my expectations. LOL at everyone thinking TLG, DMC5, and other megatons to drop.

They are dead. DEAAAAAAD.

And people are now throwing themselves off a cliff because it didn't live up to their fucking ridiculous levels of hype.

You all never learn.

That said, that FFVII troll was absolutely ridiculous.

Not a bad conference, but i still don't feel like i need to hop aboard the PS4 train anytime soon. Hopefully E3 will do it. Solid if you already own the system though, but i doubt anything but SFV is gonna do anything to sway people.

Jeels

So I am set for next year:

Orcs Must Die
Bastion
Enter the Dungeon
Street Fighter V
Super Time Force Ultra
Fat Princess Adventures

Previously Announced:
Persona 5
Until Dawn
Ratchet and Clank
PS4 Everbody's Golf
Tearaway Unfolded
Bloodborne
Dragon Quest Heroes
Disgaea 5
Final Fantasy XIV: 3.0

Jb

I'm not sure they had to show was quite enough for a big E3 style press conference.
Especially from a 1st party perspective, it still feels like they are struggling to create exciting new IPs for this gen. A bunch of cool smaller stuff though.
Maybe next E3 then.

Purdy

That was it? Lmfao

Still a good conference with interesting stuff, but nothing close to megaton let alone gigaton rofl

You guys have to be insane to think this was a awful keynote with the amount of actual good games shown in 1:30h. If it's not your cup of tea, that's another conversation.

And it had one of the best trolls in history...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jaffe's game was a pretty weird thing to end on.

Great show, but kind of a downer ending between Square's masterclass troll and Jaffe's teenage fever dream.

Top Bottom