• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

V85OlkIJSJu0MDl7VybC3Y__tXXFLv_wN-IvGkBZMbLT=w606-h207-p-no

Spineker

Banned
Overall, pretty disappointing for me. I already knew Bloodborne looked awesome and Grim Fandango was already announced.

Not a big fan of Uncharted so it was pretty meh

Arxisz

The last part of the show was very disappointing. it ruined the whole conference and left a bad taste in the mouth.

I feel sorry for all you cynical fucks here.
Damn, what it takes to satisfy you people?
They just showed a HUGE amount of games for everyone's taste. Damn.
Loved the conference. Genuine. No bullshit. Lots of games.
Happy PS3, PS4 & Vita user here!

Loxley

I must have missed the memo that Sony would for sure announce TLG wasn't dead, along with a new Crash and GOW4.

Why people get themselves so completely over-hyped for these conferences is something I will never understand. I went into this expecting Sony to show of a lot of video games, and that's exactly what they did = expectations met + no disappointment to be had :)

RibMan

Drawn to Death looked great.

Overall thoughts on the press conference: Good, not great. I'd give it a solid 7/10. Until Dawn, oddly enough, saved the conference.

Cartman86

Banned
I like the idea of this art style in theory I guess? In reality it just seems ugly. Ugly and already done by basically all games. Video game history is full of games "from the mind of a 13 year old boy." To introduce the title by saying "fucktard?" Despite Jaffe's fantastic taste in games and his confrontations with GG being on the against side he just can't get away from coming off as one of them when he speaks.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Wait so... how the fuck do I buy one of those 20th anniversary PS4s? I thought they said to tune in to the keynote to find out?

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I'm happy for those of you that hyped up MEGATON announcements despite there being no evidence of them, and I don't want to hear "I'm disappointed" or anything remotely close to that. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!

The conference was great! :)

Scrawnton

That was a weak as ending to a pretty weak conference. No PSOne classics on PS4.... I was only expecting that one tiny thing...

disappointed..

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm quite pleased with this conference. Many of the new games premiered look very intriguing. Shame on no showing of The Last Guardian of course, but there's always E3 2015 (though of course the cycle begins as soon as January with CES).

vpance

And now that hype train thread looks absolutely, stunningly ridiculous.

Not sure what else to say about it really.

Top Bottom