• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

DieH@rd

Banned
HYPE!!! THE TRAINS, YOSHIZILLA AND TITANIC ARE ROLLING ON IN FULL SPEED!

train2copyioe98.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
No sign of Kojima on twitter, he probably isn't at the event :(

Flambe

X-post from the Discussion thread!:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Mrthou here, thanks =]

The_Monk

Watching any event, game award or E3 wouldn't be the same without you all fine people. It's this friendly, positive hype that makes the difference and it's the reason why this is such a great Community. Year after year, conference after conference it's always fun to see the hype, the new trailer and the first reveals and you all make this much more special and enjoyable. Never change GAF, keep building a strong, kind Community while always respecting every GAFfer and you will always have a great time around here. :)

sn00zer

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!
sn00zer_neo

Lemme in!

Twitch id: Razgriz417

Even if the announcements are big or small, good or bad, it's been a privilege hyping with you folks.

See yall on the other side

RulkezX

RulkezX

jeanRicK

jeanrick

I posted in the other thread, hopefully it gets noticed here!

Add me up so we can chat!

filth_flannigan

inner-G

Banned
Hory sheeeeit!

I though this was later tonight - under 1 hour? Bring it on!

Edit: what will probably be the best quality stream?

Top Bottom