• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

realwords

FthuSQY.png

HYYYYYYPE!

Re-posting for those who missed out/didn't see it as well as those I missed after going to bed last night:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!
So the Live Event app on PS4 will not work? That is what I have gathered from all these threads.

Can I get in on the private viewing? My twitch ID is UnchartedNathanDrake

I would also like on any hype trains that may be getting created!

So happy to be part of the hype, it's going to be a great couple of hours. When I was "away" I was watching the thread very closely and always had a grin on my face. Thanks GAF!

NZerker12

X-post from the Discussion thread!:

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Twitch ID: NZerker12

Twitch ID: ThoughtsOfspeaking

yagal

Oniyagal

mauaus

Did they add me :( my twitch is the same as my gaf

HabeeNo

Guys... No matter what happens, I'm honored to say I loved every bit of the hype threads and shared that with all of you...

NOW FULL THURST WE GO!

CCS

Banned

Posted in other thread but could I get in on this? CCS_17 :)

Majin Boo

ID: Der_Fabee

Thanks!

Euron

They've gone and done it... they've gone and woke the sleeping dragon now.

Nintendo should have left well enough alone and now they're going to get it. It's not enough that they're bleeding benjamins from practically every crevice of their existence. Now they go and throw immense moneyhats at a niche game like Bayonetta just to piss off the market. Why pay to keep a game out of the hands of as many gamers as possible? Why not put that money into first-party studios and games instead?

I know, I know... this is the way the business goes as they say. Well, they forced Sony's hands with their early announcements and Sony only responded with an NPD whooping (source: do we even need one?) by way of incredible deals, value, and actually having third party games. Sony will undoubtedly follow these announcements up with some real megatons of their own.

Uncharted 4 gameplay. A true Crash sequel. Bloodborne in the hands of gamers. The next Deus Ex, Devil May Cry, and Shenmue as exclusives. THE LAST GUARDIAN! Those are the kinds of blockbuster response announcements I expect, and then some. You hit Sony with a jab, you best be ready for a flurry of uppercuts coming at you in response.

In all seriousness, I'm incredibly pumped for the event. I'm really hoping the announcements deliver but at the very least, we are getting U4 footage :D

busch03

Neo Member

Invite Busch03

RGamer2009

Neo Member

RGamer2009

I'm Ready. This event is gonna be sweet!

Top Bottom