• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: List of every Game coming 2015

Zia

Only Bloodborne, Tearaway and Persona 5 for me, maybe No Man's Sky and N++ if they have huge exclusivity windows.

Disappointed by the lack of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

sweenster

Jason Massongill (Talking about KH3):
Trust me, I NEEEED that game, but we haven’t heard a release date for it yet. If they announce it coming this year we’ll update the list!

It seems like Rime could come out this year, it's just not on the list because no release plans have been announced yet

DNAbro

Sorry I can't view the blog but I don't see it in the OP quote.

They put some titles on the side with a description

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Naughty Dog is not only pushing PS4 to new graphical heights in A Thief’s End, they’re finding new ways to expand Drake’s combat repertoire too. Dat grappling hook!

bombshell

Sorry I can't view the blog but I don't see it in the OP quote.

The blog post initially had both Uncharted 4 and Until Dawn among some featured games on the right side of the list, but not in the actual list. They are both in the list now.

Turkoop you should update the OP ;)

_Ryo_

Fuck yea!

Shadow of the Beast
Persona 5
Uncharted 4

But where the FUCK is Rime? I thought that would come out this year considering there's way more info on it so far than Shadow of the Beast. And that game is coming so wtf?

Tratorn

These are of course only the games where the release is already set for 2015. Rime is still TBA iirc, so it still can be a 2015 game.

Stanng243

I want Rime also, but I've never heard the studio announce any kind of release window. Which is what is required to make the list.

Spot

Nice to see Persona 5 confirmed to release this year. I thought it was going to be a 2016 title for the West.

Guys, stop taking this list as some sort of end all be all or confirmation of anything. Its not finished or set in stone or anything. Right in the article it says "tell us if we missed anything." Rime not being there doesn't mean anything.

Bugger it, I need both more money and free time. This is just overwhelmingly massive, and I'm going to end up wanting far too much of it.

Great hope they offline with how psn has been

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

GTSweet

Neo Member
Very nice list. This console generation kicks into high gear into 2015! E3 2015 should be a cornucopia of game trailers/annoucements this year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also weird to see games that haven't even been announced that are obviously coming out this year - NBA2K, WWE2K, FIFA, Madden, NHL etc.

I guess you can't put it on a list if it hasn't been announced even if everyone knows its happening.

Top Bottom