• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: List of every Game coming 2015

FDC1

The list is obviously far to be exhaustive: some games have not been announced yet, some don't have a clear release window, etc...

CozMick

Banned
...are you seriously concerned uncharted won't be out this year? It's easy to have omissions on a list that long. It's coming. Druckman wouldn't have it any other way

Forgetting Uncharted 4 in a list of Playstation games is the equivalent to omitting Jesus from the Bible.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't believe they forgot to put Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax

edit - also forgot Neptunia U and Omega Quintet. Eiyuu Senki too. RIP Japanese games.

indeed.... 290 games coming in 2015 so far... thats too many games. Why not offer 50, but great games? Shows lack of courage and confidence in their lineup IMHO!

lol, awesome list!

spwolf
If this poster agrees with you, you're probably doing something very wrong.
(Today, 11:48 AM)

Fisty

Whoa, this is the first ive heard of a new Drinkbox game! Thats great news, will definitely keep an eye out for Severed.

Drencrom

Uncharted is on the page

Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End

Naughty Dog is not only pushing PS4 to new graphical heights in A Thief’s End, they’re finding new ways to expand Drake’s combat repertoire too. Dat grappling hook!

lol

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
RIP wallet...

image.php

curb

Banned
I had been following Drifter (not Hyper Light Drifter, the other one) for a while but it looks like the Vita port has been canned. So now I stop caring.

ctrl F

"Rime"

"Persona"

I didn't know what to expect..... well at least P5 makes sense
it likely just doesn't have a solid date

Note: if a game isn't on this list it doesn't necessarily mean it won't come out this year.

If a publisher or developer aren't confident enough to confirm 2015 date just yet (it's only Feb) they likely declined to have it included on this list.

IE: Rime might be shooting for October at the moment but to them it's too close to the end of the year for them to commit to a 2015 release in case shit happens between now and October.

Make sense?

Elandyll

Banned
Rime?
Rapture?

Until Dawn?

But heck yeah at Hell Blade, NMS and Shadow of the Beast!

(glad to see both Persona and Disgaea releasing this year in NA too)

Was Blood Bowl II known?

Loved the tabletop game.

Armigr

I hope this doesn't mean the RIME is getting delayed, but I'm inclined to stay positive.

Surprised to see Shadow of the Beast on the list, though! I'm actually really looking forward to that game. I hope we get a news blowout for it at E3 or Gamescom!

Stanng243

I like how they had a blogpost this morning announcing Pillar comes out next Tuesday, and it makes the release date unknown portion. This list is going to break my wallet.

Top Bottom