• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting announced. September 7th 3PM ET (PS4 Neo Reveal)

Right before the Neo's unveil, how do you feel about the system?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
egpX8T.gif

My body is ready for any thing

Cc23830

33 yrs old. Married, 3 kids, college lecturer, 2 cars, house.

Sat in my living room eating tacos with earphones in my tablet so my wife can watch Great British Bakeoff.

Its all about give and take if anyones wondering the secret to a happy marriage

Sat in my living room eating tacos with earphones in my tablet so my wife can watch Great British Bakeoff.

Be a couple, but never lose yourself to compromise. Do you.

GHG

I'm ready for this. No idea what to expect but please make it awesome whatever it is
even if it's expensive

Aces&Eights

Hey man, Great British Bakeoff is a great show. I dvr every episode. Nadia has some great desserts, I'd kill to live next door to her lol.

15 minutes.

Kaversmed

That sounds exactly like my situation right now xD

DKHF

I've got a feeling we're seeing FFVII Remake at this. Probably not but the game is so tied to PS4 I think if Square are there along with the other third party publishers supposedly there, they will show it.

Skatewarp

Lol, Sony calling spanish castilian. I like that, i'm from Castile.

Edit: Question, does GB stream over YT too?

yes, It drew my attention too, but, any idea if this will be with streaming with a neutral accent?
It's a bit awkward to me to listen it with some regional accents...

I'm 41, and doing & feeling exactly the same. It's perfectly normal. Screw with cynicism, and embrace childlike enthusiasm.
41 too. Desperate for my kids to go to sleep, they are teething and have been absolute hell to us today. We're shattered, I just want to sleep and shut the world out. But I'll have this on - hopefully if the kids stay asleep - and try to follow along on my phone or something.

Fuck that was all a bit livejournal 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom