• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2015

The Vita version will go <$20. PS4 <$30. Just wait..

To be fair, Toukiden is one of the best experiences I've had on the Vita. I think the amount of content is both vast and enjoyable enough to make the price tag worth it, even at full price, much less the sale prices now.

If anyone is on the fence about it, I highly recommend it. If you enjoyed Monster Hunter or Soul Sacrifice and have an open mind, then Toukiden is very enjoyable. Its combat is much faster than Monster Hunter, albeit less deep, and its narrative is not as unique or as engrossing as Soul Sacrifice's, but still contains a great story for a hunting game.

Also, the AI partners in this game is among the best you'll see in any hunting game. They don't require you to help them all the time and they'll even make things more convenient for you by actually helping you in battle and absorbing monster souls/parts. Online component also works quite well. I've played with my friends a lot and we rarely run into problems unless it's one of our internet connections logging us off or the Vita having problems itself.

All in all, very solid game. Highly recommended. I regard it as one of the Vita's best.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
The new way they present sales on both the PS Store and Blog post is infuriating. No show of the price change anywhere from what I can tell, unless it's a PS+ deal.

I guess they figure more folks will fork over money if they don't know that they're only saving 10%

Shizuka

Oh, just a heads-up, I nailed my final presentation, got an A! Now I just need to wait a month and I'll be able to graduate and become a proper lawyer.

RK128

Oh, just a heads-up, I nailed my final presentation, got an A! Now I just need to wait a month and I'll be able to graduate and become a proper lawyer.

Congratulations Shizuka :D! You must be really happy acing the presentation. Good luck with everything when you become a lawyer :).

AsfaeksBR

Anything below an A+ is F.

----

Decided not to buy Batman:AK, will focus all my gaming time on P4G and Save the money for September.

Top Bottom