• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2016

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Demon Gaze 2 will have to forgive me, but I'm way more excited about Coven. A lot more.

DG2 looks too much more of the same, it really looks like DG1 with just different characters.
Also not too interested in Coven though.

I'm not sure which of the gridders I'd want NISA to bring over next (if they're bringing any more). Coven looks the best to me, but I really enjoyed Demon Gaze and it'd be a shame if we didn't get Babel after getting Abyss.

To be honest though, I'd rather have Hero Must Die over all of them. Dunno why, that game just really appeals to me (side-scrolling platform-y dungeons; turn-based combat; great premise) edit - also soundtrack is great.

I'd also really like Cladun if it's going.

Raishi would be an interesting choice. I really hope Aksys have a surprise announcement for AX.

Shizuka

I'm not sure which of the gridders I'd want NISA to bring over next (if they're bringing any more). Coven looks the best to me, but I really enjoyed Demon Gaze and it'd be a shame if we didn't get Babel after getting Abyss.

To be honest though, I'd rather have Hero Must Die over all of them. Dunno why, that game just really appeals to me (side-scrolling platform-y dungeons; turn-based combat; great premise) edit - also soundtrack is great.

Raishi would be an interesting choice. I really hope Aksys have a surprise announcement for AX.

After Coven, I want World's Longest 5 Minutes and Cladun. I'd take Hero Must Die, though.

Ephidel

I want Wand of Fortune R too, and Kenka Bancho Otome :(. DL would be ...terrible :p. WoF R looks so pretty too. Maybe Aksys will surprise us and bring two otome games again.

Who am I kidding. Probably won't even get one.
I really, really hope so. Especially as I can't really imagine any other companies stepping up on that front.
Demon Gaze 2 will have to forgive me, but I'm way more excited about Coven. A lot more.
Coven looks so good. It's a shame that knowing NISA we'll probably have to wait a year for some news if any.
Of the three Coven is definitely the one I'm most interested in as well. I enjoyed Abyss and DG but I kind of feel like I know what to expect from the sequels, whereas Coven seems a bit more like an unknown quantity, which makes it more intriguing.
I also like the art and I'm interested in what's going on with all those weird multi-character slots :)

After Coven, I want World's Longest 5 Minutes and Cladun. I'd take Hero Must Die, though.
I don't really know much about Hero Must Die, other than the premise, but if they do announce it I'd probably pick it up.
I'm not sure about ClaDun though. The only one I ever tried was ClaDun2 and despite trying to get into it I never quite managed. Maybe I'll have to give it another go.
Best of Britain Flash Sale

Get them before they're gone!
I don't want to go :(

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I really, really hope so. Especially as I can't really imagine any other companies stepping up on that front.

Of the three Coven is definitely the one I'm most interested in as well. I enjoyed Abyss and DG but I kind of feel like I know what to expect from the sequels, whereas Coven seems a bit more like an unknown quantity, which makes it more intriguing.
I also like the art and I'm interested in what's going on with all those weird multi-character slots :)

I don't really know much about Hero Must Die, other than the premise, but if they do announce it I'd probably pick it up.
I'm not sure about ClaDun though. The only one I ever tried was ClaDun2 and despite trying to get into it I never quite managed. Maybe I'll have to give it another go.

I don't want to go :(

The new ClaDun Sengoku was a broken mess apparently due to it being different devs than the original and really really poor QA with the title due to the various bugs it had. Then there was some meltdown on twitter that both NIS and the devs had to apologize for. Long list of bugs that were in the progress of being fixed and other things added.

Think they are on the 2nd update patch at the moment. Its too bad as the first 2 games were good and this one also looked good but had no idea it was by different devs until this whole mess came to light. Wanted to pick it up for the special soundtrack disc but due to the problems had stopped with that. Damned shame since the music is great.

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8597582.html

All the info is in there, go run it through google translate or something as I hate translating shit. The apology from NIS should be there too as the original link no longer works. Along with the list of problems that will be addressed.

Ephidel

The new ClaDun Sengoku was a broken mess apparently due to it being different devs than the original and really really poor QA with the title due to the various bugs it had. Then there was some meltdown on twitter that both NIS and the devs had to apologize for. Long list of bugs that were in the progress of being fixed and other things added.
Yikes, that sounds pretty awful.

All the info is in there, go run it through google translate or something as I hate translating shit. The apology from NIS should be there too as the original link no longer works. Along with the list of problems that will be addressed.
Cheers, I'll take a look :)

Think they are on the 2nd update patch at the moment. Its too bad as the first 2 games were good and this one also looked good but had no idea it was by different devs until this whole mess came to light. Wanted to pick it up for the special soundtrack disc but due to the problems had stopped with that. Damned shame since the music is great.

Had no idea Sengoku had so many problems. I always thought it was System Prisma developing again, I guess they no longer exist?

Shame.

PSN GAF! Steins;Gate is on sale, ps vita version is $11.99 and ps3 version $9.99. Is there any difference between the two? Leaning towards the vita version.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Had no idea Sengoku had so many problems. I always thought it was System Prisma developing again, I guess they no longer exist?

Shame.

Not sure about if the original company still exists or not, but did not know about the whole situation till I looked up some info before deciding if was really going to grab it or not.

Hikami

lyyX6md.png
Great timing on this sale, going on a trip this weekend. I finally get to take my Vita out of the house again.

Hoping I enjoy it. It's been ~5 years since I've watched the anime but I think I still remember most of the story.

Powwa

I prefer physical so at that price I'd jump on it right away if they had more payment options, I've never heard of this store, pricing just seems little too good to be true..
Shipping to my country is super cheap too from there.

Base has been pretty good so far for me. Had like 5 orders and all of them were delivered with 0 issues.

My Odin Sphere copy was finally shipped from Amazon.de, I wonder if it'll include the artbook.

L.O.R.D

hi guys,i need little help here
i have old UK playstation account and it have many games in it and some about 25 pound in it.
the problem is the email for that account is for @hotmail.co.uk
so i can't recover the password for it.
the email was deleted from hotmail servers because i didn't use it for long long time.
what should i do?

Hikami

Ended up also getting Muramasa from the flash sale. Made it up to the first boss so far. Loving it.

Will definitely have to check out other games from Vanillaware later.

incpdo

Guys , for the ones that are on the edge about buying or not buying chrono trigger for vita here is a comparison of the loading times between de psone emulated version on Ps3 and the one on Vita the video is around 2 minutes .
We all know the best version might be the ds one or the snes one but if you want to buy the game , check the video and decide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMLoGonKWhc

autoduelist

So after all these sales and spending way too much money, I had to cancel my Grand Kingdom preorder despite loving the demo.

Does anyone know if having a demo save helps with the full release or can i safely delete?

Guys , for the ones that are on the edge about buying or not buying chrono trigger for vita here is a comparison of the loading times between de psone emulated version on Ps3 and the one on Vita the video is around 2 minutes .
We all know the best version might be the ds one or the snes one but if you want to buy the game , check the video and decide!

For those that want the quick version:

Load time on ps1 = 7 seconds
Load time on vita with normal disc read = 5.5 seconds
Load time on vita with fast disc read = 4.5 seconds

I can say, when playing, vita on fast is just fine imho.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That is every...single...randomnot random at all...encounter. It's not unimaginably bad for the era, but if you've ever played the original it becomes maddening.

autoduelist

That is every...single...randomnot random at all...encounter. It's not unimaginably bad for the era, but if you've ever played the original it becomes maddening.

I've beat the original [snes]. It doesn't really bother me on vita. I mean, sure, i wish there was no load times... but it's chrono trigger on my vita.

deadfolk

Am I going (more) mental, or is this STILL not available EU?

So this upcoming Tuesday is going to be little crazy with stuff to play. What are you all getting, and on which platforms?

I am getting GE2:RB's pre-order in on my PS4, which gets me GE:R. I'll be playing that alongside ZTD on the Vita.

Shizuka

So this upcoming Tuesday is going to be little crazy with stuff to play. What are you all getting, and on which platforms?

I am getting GE2:RB's pre-order in on my PS4, which gets me GE:R. I'll be playing that alongside ZTD on the Vita.

Trying to get a GER review code and find a ZTD copy for a reasonable price around here.

Hikami

Hoping Amazon actually ships me ZTD on time. Not getting God Eater at launch but I will later.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Gonna play ZTD on 3DS digitally and sell my watch copies (on 3DS/Vita) for a big profit one day...assuming they ever come in!

The next game I play on Vita will probably be my final FF 5 Job Fiesta run of the year this August.

oh shit I forgot GER is 28th.

I finished ZTD so Ill be playing GER probably and should have a late review copy for SO5.

Still waiting on ordering JOJO physical from EU.

Saphirax

SO5 and ZTD for me. Gotta wait until August for GE :(.

VLiberty

Has anyone tried the Subsonic Gator Claw Controller? It has no headphone jack and the touchpad is just a button, but it's 20€ on amazon and I said fuck it, bought. It would be perfect as a Rocket League pad(and RL is really DS4-consuming) or as a second pad for local mp. Hopefully it works well

Powwa

It's crazy that EU version of GE2 is releasing 2 months later. They released Sword Art Online and Digimon around the same time period with US, why so much delay with this one?

Saphirax

It's crazy that EU version of GE2 is releasing 2 months later. They released Sword Art Online and Digimon around the same time period with US, why so much delay with this one?

GE2 has the same release date for both NA and EU which is August.

The problem is GE:R which releases this week in NA, but only comes bundled with 2 in EU.

Powwa

GE2 has the same release date for both NA and EU which is August.

The problem is GE:R which rekeases this week in NA, but only comes bundled with 2 in EU.

Ah I see. Well most people will wait for the physical release since that will be the much better deal after all I think.

Zhao_Yun

ZTD and SO5 are on the way to me.
Still contemplating whether I should get GE2 in August.

Top Bottom